Mi Dao stretched out his hand and touched Xie Chi's still tender face. Just as he was about to ask someone to get Xie Chi out of the tub and wipe off his clothes, Xie Chi suddenly opened his eyes. .

    Mi Dao, who also put his hand on his face: "..." Oh Huo.

    Xie Chi was stunned as soon as he opened his eyes.
.In the dense fog, very close to him, stood his father.

    His father looked very tired, but those arrogant and cold phoenix eyes seemed to have become extremely gentle at this moment.

    Daddy was looking at him, and he could even see his own reflection in Daddy's dark eyes.

    Xie Chi held his breath, for fear that he was dreaming.

    Mi Dao was a little embarrassed to be stared at by Xie Chi. After all, he didn't plan to give money when he was found to be eating other people's tofu.

    Mi Dao took his hand back and said lightly, "Awake?"

    The things that happened before he passed out suddenly came to his head, Xie Chi froze in his heart, and just wanted to kneel down to apologize, only to find that he was soaking in the dark brown medicinal soup. The cold has also been sorted out.

.The cold caused by Qubu's Frost Magic is extremely domineering. If it weren't for someone who was more skilled than Qubu's grasp of magic, it would be difficult for him to help him get rid of the cold in his body...

    Who can save him, the answer is obvious, but this answer makes Xie Chi a little unbelievable.

    Seeing that Xie Chi was in a daze, Mi Dao thought that there was still some pain in him, and frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Hearing Mi Dao's concern, Xie Chi's body trembled slightly. He looked at Mi Dao with a dry voice: "Daddy...why didn't you kill me?"

    When Mi Dao heard this sentence, he was stunned for a moment, and then chuckled: "Why did this seat kill you?"

    Xie Chi lowered his head and said, "Achi is incompetent, he failed to bring back the open flint..."

.Seeing that Xie Chi looked like a dog with drooping ears, Mi Dao couldn't help but patted Xie Chi's head and said, "You are the young master of Tianyuan Sect. protect you."

    After Xie Chi heard this, he felt his heart skip a beat. He lowered his eyes and trembled, unable to restrain his ecstasy.

    He was happy, madly happy.

    From childhood to adulthood, he has been desperately chasing his father's back, dreaming that one day he will be able to catch up to his father and let him watch him.

    But he was always restless and frightened. He was afraid that he would not be able to catch up, that he would not be able to catch up, that he would fall somewhere in the middle of the road, and looked up desperately, but he could only see the figure of his father drifting away, and finally disappeared in a very far away place.

    However, at this moment, he suddenly felt that all his fears were taken away by his father's words.

.In Daddy's heart, he is special and different!

    Xie Chi lowered his head, thinking of this, he couldn't hold back the smile on his lips.

    His heart almost exploded, and the blood all over his body was hotter than a medicinal bath, almost boiling.

    This is really, really good.

    Mi Dao saw Xie Chi lowered his head and trembled slightly, looking very moved and crying, and he was also moved a bit.