Mi Dao was very satisfied. He stretched out his hand and wanted to rub someone's head, but found that it was a little tall, so he had to pat Xie Chi on the shoulder and said, "Well done."

    Xie Chi's brows were raised.

    Mi Dao glanced at the sky and said, "This seat is back, you should work hard."

    After Xie Chi heard this, his heart was empty, and he immediately shouted: "Daddy!"

    Mi Dao glanced at him and waited for him to follow.

.Xie Chi asked, "I wonder if Daddy can enlighten me?"

    Mi Dao raised his lips: "Oh? How are you doing?"

    Xie Chi said: "I want to play a trick with my father."

    Mi Dao raised her eyebrows: "Okay, I will give you ten tricks."

    As soon as the words fell, Xie Chi attacked, and his posture was obviously much sharper and faster than before.

    Mi Dao originally wanted to find out how deep he was, so he put some water in, because he was afraid that he would not be able to withstand Xie Qianyang's peerless martial arts, but he didn't expect that Xie Chi's practice in the past five years was not in vain. Mi Dao couldn't resist the fight. Mi Dao was forced to get serious and started to use the various skills of the Frost Magic, Xie Chi was not to be outdone, and he used the real tricks.

    In the game, Jiuyang Zhenjue is the natural nemesis of Frost Magic. If it is not overweight, Jiuyang Zhenju can definitely crush Frost Magic on the same layer. .Coupled with Xie Chi's talent and intelligence, once he has learned martial arts, he has always mastered it, until Mi Dao used the sixth-level mental method, which suppressed Xie Chi.

    At this time, the two had come and gone for more than seventy moves, and Mi Dao saw a gap and overwhelmed Xie Chi to the ground.

    Mi Dao rode on Xie Chi, stopped his palm an inch in front of Xie Chi's heart, took back his inner strength, and looked at him with a half-smile.

    Xie Chi was panting and sweating. He lay flat on the ground, looking up at the person above him, feeling the weight and body temperature of this person. His throat tightened and his heart beat faster.

    Mi Dao glared at him and smiled, "Not bad." Then he withdrew and stood aside.

    Xie Chi propped himself up and sat up, and a few dead leaves fell off his sweat-soaked back.

    Mi Dao shook the leaves on his sleeves, looked down at Xie Chi and said, "I'll be here today."
.Xie Chi raised his head and looked at Mi Dao with reluctance: "Will Daddy come again?"

    Mi Dao rubbed his head: "Do you want to come here?"

    Xie Chi nodded seriously and said, "I want to grab Daddy's token."

    Mi Dao couldn't help laughing softly: "That's a lot of courage—well, come back when I have nothing to do in this seat."

    Xie Chi smiled happily.

    At this time, it was still half a year before Xie Chi left purgatory, so during these six months, Mi Dao went into purgatory from time to time to practice with Xie Chi.

    But what surprised Mi Dao was that Xie Chi, who had always liked to play team battles, chose to fight alone every time he encountered him, and never brought anyone over.

    So Mi Dao once told him that if he didn't ask for help, he would definitely not be able to get his token.

.Xie Chi was a little unhappy after hearing this, and he attacked even more fiercely. He said like a child angry that he must grab Daddy's token with his own hands.