Mi Dao locked Xie Chi's throat, and said angrily: "Purgatory has been in vain for five years? I didn't know how to hide when I saw this seat, but I chased after him? When I came, I stood still waiting for this seat to beat you? Xie Chi, you Where did the guts come from?!"

.Hearing Mi Dao's anger, Xie Chi secretly rejoiced in his heart, but looked at Mi Dao and blinked his beautiful eyes pretending to be aggrieved.

    He was like a reprimanded puppy, with drooping ears, wet eyes, and an innocent look on his face.

    Mi Dao was attracted by this handsome young man, and she thought "Ahhhh".

    He let go of Xie Chi, snorted coldly with a flick of his sleeves, and wanted to teach a few more lessons. He forced Mi Dao back a few steps.

    Mi Dao: "..." Ah ah ah ah!

    system:"……"

    Xie Chi hugged Mi Dao's waist tightly, and the boy who was already as tall as Mi Dao put his chin on Mi Dao's shoulder. He was trembling, scared and excited, and he felt like "I want to hug Daddy once if I don't want to die".

.Mi Dao was stunned for a moment. Instead of getting angry, she laughed angrily and patted the back of Xie Chi's head: "Get up, what are you doing?"

    When Xie Chi saw that Mi Dao tolerated his arrogance, his heart was sweet, and he wanted to go further. He secretly rubbed Mi Dao's neck pocket, and Nuonuo said, "Daddy, I miss you..."

    Mi Dao chuckled: "Aren't you afraid that this boss will kill you?"

    Xie Chi shook his head and said, "There are regulations in the teaching order, Daddy can't kill me."

    Mi Dao was teased by his "struggling with reason": "Who do you think made the rules for this decree?"

    Xie Chi stopped talking.

    Mi Dao laughed and scolded: "Elm head."

    Xie Chi raised the corners of his mouth, still leaning on Mi Dao's shoulder, breathing the smell of him, his beautiful eyes filled with obsession.

.He wasn't afraid of his father killing him. If his father wanted to kill him, he would have already done it, and he would not be given a chance to defend himself.

    He was not afraid that his father would seriously hurt him. Even if he was injured, the group of people who followed him would definitely come to save him. After all, the tokens of those people were all in his hands.

    All he wants now is to stay with Daddy a little longer, a little longer...

    Not wanting to rely on it enough, Xie Chi was taken out by Mi Dao.

    Xie Chi pouted in dissatisfaction.

    Mi Dao let go of Xie Chi, not seeing the grievance and resentment in his eyes, only brushing his ashes sleeves, and said casually: "You have grown up a lot."

    Xie Chi didn't speak, looking at Mi Dao's bright and flamboyant face, his bright red lips moving slightly, his mouth could not help being dry.

.He used to think that Daddy was good-looking, but somehow, seeing him in five years, he now thinks that Daddy is terribly good-looking.

    Xie Chi swallowed a mouthful of saliva quietly.

    After Mi Dao finished brushing the ashes, he asked Xie Chi, "Is there any progress in martial arts?"

    Xie Chi reported: "Nine Yang Zhen Jue has been practiced to the fifth level, and he has also learned all the techniques of light energy, and he has obtained the most tokens." After speaking, Xie Chi smiled brightly, "I will not let daddy. Disappointed."