Mi Dao suddenly said, "Oh..."

.Seeing that he seemed to think of something, Xiao Liuzi choked back tears and said: "Brother An... When I was seven years old, the harvest in the village was not good, and the taxes were heavy, so there was a famine, and my family had a good meal. In no time, my mother and my little sister starved to death...

    "At that time, I was young and ignorant. I was so hungry that I stole food everywhere, and was beaten and half-crippled. If Master Liu hadn't rescued me, he would have healed my wounds, and even let my father seek help in Liu Mansion. It's a job, I'm afraid I've already gone with my mother--"

    Saying that, Xiao Liuzi slammed his head towards Mi Dao: "My lord's life-saving grace, Xiao Liuzi is unforgettable, day and night thinking of repaying the lord's kindness.

."So after the accident in Liu Mansion, I found out that Brother An was sent to the palace to be a eunuch, and I thought at the time, I might as well go to this palace to seek safety because my own thing was interrupted long ago. Brother, it was better to take care of Brother An, so he asked someone to bring me in.

    "Later I learned that Brother An was counting on the prince to overturn the case for the Liu family, so I followed the prince and watched Brother An on behalf of the prince..."

    Mi Dao shed tears of sympathy after hearing this. It turns out that this child has not yet experienced the taste of hard work when he grows up so much, which is really miserable.

    system:"……"

    Xiao Liuzi knelt down two steps and grabbed Mi Dao's hand: "Brother An, although you broke the letter with the lord, the lord has been thinking about you all these years, often asking me how are you, the lord is sincere. I want to set Brother An free..Brother An, Xiao Liuzi, please, swallow this medicine, so that the prince can save you. "

    System: "Ding! Characters Liu and An have a +8% favorability towards the target character Qi Yun, and the current favorability is 90%."

    Mi Dao covered his mouth, sobbing and weeping: "It turned out to be the prince..."

    Want to ruin my sex | Blessing!

    Mi Dao was very angry at his son's actions, and coughed while crying.

    Xiao Liuzi hurriedly stood up and patted Mi Dao's back lightly.

    Mi Dao coughed for a while, and he suddenly remembered something and asked, "Then... what about the emperor? If I leave the palace in fake death like this, what will the emperor think?"

    Xiao Liuzi's face was sullen: "Brother An! How can you be so kind-hearted? If the tyrant has done all the evil things to you, why do you care about him?"

.Mi Dao's tearful eyes were so pitiful, she shook her head and said, "No... The emperor must have his own difficulties when he wants to come..."

    "Difficulties! What troubles are you talking about!" Xiao Liuzi was indignant, "Brother An, you don't know what the tyrant has done. He extorted levies, murdered his uncle and killed his mother, and even let his cronies and traitors harm Zhongliang. You know that yesterday in front of Wumen , how many adults died? Twenty in total, Brother An."

    Mi Dao cried and said: "No, I don't believe it, the emperor would not do this..."

    "Brother An, it's just that the tyrant doesn't want to tell you. If you don't believe in yourself, you can ask. Recently, there have been locust plagues in the country, and the people have been complaining. , do you know what people outside say about you?"