Mi Dao lay down for a while, and after feeling that his waist was not so sore, he decided to quickly get up before Qi Zhao went down.

    However, when he sat up, he found that his eunuch uniform had long been torn off on the way from the study to the dormitory, and was thrown on the ground in pieces and pieces, like clumps of rags.

    Mi Dao blushed: "Oh, was it so intense last night? Hey, hey, I don't even remember it..."

    System: Spicy chicken host, explode in place.

    Just when Mi Dao was struggling with how to get back to his room, the door of the hall was pushed open, and Qi Zhao, who was wearing a dragon robe, strode in.

.Mi Dao looked at Qi Zhao's handsome face, and accidentally remembered this guy's sexy expression last night when he was sweating while exercising.

    What the hell! AWSL…

    The door to the hall was closed behind Qi Zhao, and no one outside had the courage to look inside.

    Qi Zhao walked to the dragon couch, put his hands behind his back, and stared blankly at Mi Dao who was sitting on the bed. He didn't speak, but his eyes slowly swept over him. The intoxicating taste of crispy bones made Qi Zhao's back hot, and his throat moved up and down.

    Mi Dao trembled, slowly climbed down from the bed, and knelt on the ground: "Long live Your Majesty."

    Hearing his hoarse voice, he froze, lowered his eyes, and coughed a few times in a low voice.

    Qi Zhao said coldly, "Look up."

.Mi Dao had no choice but to look up at him, his heart was pounding, and he felt that his majesty wanted to make him blind.

    Qi Zhao looked at the person in front of him, his eyes darkened a little, he clenched his fists and asked, "What is the relationship between you and Duan Wang?"

    This sentence, there is no need to ask, Qi Zhao has already checked the identity of Liu He'an.

    But what he wanted to know was not that.

    He just wanted to know who this person was looking at, and who was in this person's heart.

    He wants this person to look at himself, think of himself, think of himself, and everything belongs to him.

    I'm going crazy thinking about it!

    But Mi Dao narrowed his eyes and said, "The lord is the master, the servant, just the servant." Well, he was telling the truth.

.After Qi Zhao heard his truth, he sneered: "'The school is apart, like every three autumns, everything is fine with me, I would like to not read it with Ange', Liu He'an, you and him clearly have such a personal relationship, but still Do you want me to believe your words?"

    Mi Dao's expression changed immediately after hearing what was written in the letter.

    Qi Zhao looked at him blankly, narrowed his eyes suddenly, and said coldly, "Liu He'an, I want Qi Yun to die."

    "Your Majesty, don't!" Mi Dao shouted abruptly, grabbing Qi Zhao's hem.

    When Qi Zhao heard him shouting like this, his heart immediately burst into flames.

    He flicked the hem of his clothes, squatted down on one knee, reached out and grabbed Mi Dao's chin and lifted it up, forcing the other party to look at him.

    Qi Zhao could see clearly the panic in his eyes, the water vapor hanging from his long eyelashes, and felt it even more clearly. When this person was touched by him, he couldn't stop shivering.