He only felt that he seemed to be repressing a kind of tyranny that had nowhere to vent.

    Like a small beast in a cage, roaring, ramming, angry and helpless.
.God knows what kind of anger he felt in his heart when he saw that he was punished.

    At that moment, he just wanted to kill.

    Qi Zhao sat down and couldn't help reaching out to touch Mi Dao's face. When he touched this slightly warm temperature, Qi Zhao's expression improved.

    Fortunately, he is still alive.

    Hearing Mi Dao's even breathing, the irritability in Qi Zhao's heart gradually subsided, and a slightly hot impulse appeared instead.

    This man is special, to him, unique.

    He wanted to get close to him, to touch him, to do something to him, to see his always gentle and indifferent face showing some different expressions because of himself...

    Qi Zhao couldn't describe what he wanted to do, but he wanted to get close to him, hold him tight, and never let him go.

.Qi Zhao slightly bent down and stretched out his hand, but he was able to pick Mi Dao up a little. He put him inside a little, making room for the small half of the bed. Qi Zhao squeezed up, stretched out his arms and hugged him, quietly watching him breathe.

    This person is very clean.

    Whether it's the person's body, smell, or exhaled breath.

    As long as he stays by this person's side, he feels that all his mania can be calmed down.

    Everything about this person has never changed since he first saw him five years ago. It is clean and complete and belongs to him.

    Qi Zhao moved in a little further and hugged him slowly.

    It seemed that she was being held too tightly, and Mi Dao groaned in pain.

    Qi Zhao was stunned for a moment, then let go of his hand, only to see Mi Dao frowning in pain.

    Qi Zhao narrowed his eyes, and his expression suddenly became fierce.

.For some reason, he suddenly remembered how this man was bullied by those three eunuchs when he was eight years old... He knelt on the ground, was pulled back, and opened his mouth.

    Qi Zhao gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. The wound in his palm once again sent out a sharp pain.

    He doesn't want others to bully him anymore.

    Thirteen years later, he has long understood that it is useless to be an emperor, and only the power in his hands is truly useful.

    He wants this person to stay by his side forever, to make him smile only to himself and be good to himself.

    So, he wants more.

    He has to master more so that no one can bully him!

    Qi Zhao looked at Mi Dao for a while, and was thinking of getting up and going back to his room to sleep, but he smelled the smell of Mi Dao and accidentally closed his eyes and fell asleep.

.That night, Qi Zhao had a dream.

    He dreamed of him.

    In a foggy world, this person knelt down in front of him, with a smile on his soft face that was not inferior to a woman, those wet black eyes looked at him, and his rosy lips were slightly open. Call him "Your Majesty" softly.

    Qi Zhao felt his whole body start to heat up, and reached out to touch his lips.

    The moment he posted it, he turned out to be actively attached to him, like those palace maids, his eyes blurred and his face flushed, and he said to himself: "Your Majesty, let the servants serve you..."

    ...

    When I woke up, the night outside the window was dark, and there was a faint chirping of insects, and my pants were a little damp.

    Qi Zhao was stunned for a moment, then sat up.

.Everything in the dream, he should have felt the most disgusting, but Qi Zhao glanced sideways at Mi Dao, who was sleeping soundly and smashing his mouth. His Adam's apple moved up and down, closed his eyes, and stood up. Come, the voice hoarsely shouted "come" to the outside.

    When Mi Dao woke up from a full sleep the next day, he found that Qi Zhao was actually staying in his room, wearing a dragon robe, sitting at the table drinking porridge, while Eunuch Zhao and two other eunuchs were waiting on the side. .

    Mi Dao: "..." scream.jpg

    Slaughter trough trough trough trough! what's the situation? !

    Mi Dao lay on the bed stiffly, not daring to move: "Why is Tongzi Tongzizi in my room?!"

    The system states: "He came to see you last night."

    Mi Dao cried: "Why did he come to see me in the middle of the night..."

.Before Mi Dao could light a candle for himself, he was caught by Qi Zhao's gaze.

    Oh wow.

    Mi Dao hurriedly stood up and remembered to greet him, but he didn't expect that he had just held up halfway when he heard Qi Zhao throw a sentence: "If you dare, I will pick your head."

    Mi Dao lay back and looked at Qi Zhao innocently.

    Qi Zhao looked at him, turned his face away suddenly, hummed softly, then threw the spoon away, got up and walked out.

    Mi Dao watched Eunuch Zhao show a kind smile to himself, and then followed Qi Zhao with the two eunuchs who were waiting on the side.

    Mi Dao asked the system with a bewildered face: "System Dad, what happened... What happened? I am good..."

    The system said: "He came to see you last night and then accidentally fell asleep in your bed."

.Mi Dao blushed: "Diaoyou, my son is so cute."

    The system continued: "Then you grabbed his quilt and kicked him."

    Mi Dao: "..." What the hell, he's more polite.

    Not long after that, the protagonist Qi Yun secretly hooked up with Qi Zhao according to the news revealed by Mi Dao.

    So, Mi Dao listened to the sound of the completion of the script, and said cheerfully to the system: "Look at Dad's two sons, how tacit understanding! I'm sure about CP Dad!"

    The system smiled slightly.

    Soon, when Mi Dao recovered from the injury and returned to work, the script had been advanced to 55%.

.Although Mi Dao was in the deep palace and had no chance to see Qi Yun, Qi Yun always added a few words of special concern to the letter when exchanging news with Mi Dao, such as asking him to be alone in the palace. Are you doing well here, have you been bullied, and sometimes even tell Mi Dao that he has found some calligraphy and paintings left by Liu He'an's father back then, and said that he should keep it for him first, and then he will have it in the future. The opportunity is handed to him.

    As a result, Liu and An Qiyun's favorability soared to 80%.

    System: "Ding! The characters Liu and An have fallen in love with the target character Qi Yun, please pay attention to the characters."

    Mi Dao: "...No, everything, I think I got the script wrong."

    System: "I don't want you to think, I want me to think, listen to me."

    Rice: "..."

.In this way, under the control of the system tyrant's script, Mi Dao struggled for another five years, and he finally ushered in a little tyrant who can get a driver's license at the age of 18... No, it is the protagonist Qi Yun, who is 20 years old and is about to be assassinated by the Empress Dowager Zheng. important plot points