Liu He'an nodded after listening, "I know."

.The Liu family was ordered to be beheaded by Zheng Guogong. He already knew it, but he couldn't believe it. For his own selfish interests, people could be so cruel!

    He hates, hates himself even more, hates his incompetence, hates his weakness.

    Liu He'an narrowed his eyes and said in pain, "But although I know it, it's nothing..."

    Qi Yun patted Liu He'an on the shoulder and said with relief: "I understand. Right now, the Zheng family is very popular. Whether it is the emperor or the old leftist ministers, they are all under the control of the Zheng family."

    Liu He'an was silent for a moment, trying to understand what it was like. He raised his eyes and said firmly to Qi Yun, "Your Highness, as long as you can overturn the case for the Liu family and correct the name of your father, He An is willing to listen to His Highness's order."

.The moonlight illuminated Liu He'an's soft and beautiful face, and his eyes were as clear as water. Although he was wearing an eunuch's uniform, he could faintly see the loyal and capable ministers of the Liu family, who dared to dare. The spirit of devotion to righteousness.

    Qi Yun suddenly remembered that on the execution ground that year, the fire was burning, and the people knelt down and wailed, but on the high platform, no one cried, no one begged for mercy, no one panicked, and no one bowed.

    This is the Liu family.

    Qi Yun was in awe.

    After Qi Yun gave a few more simple instructions and left his contact information, Mi Dao reminded: "Your Highness, you can't stay here for a long time, it's better for Your Highness to go back to the front hall earlier... Your Highness, do you know how to get there? "

    If this son doesn't leave again, Mi Dao's neck may really be broken...

.After hearing this, Qi Yun nodded, exchanged glances with the dark guard, and left in one direction. After just two steps, he stopped, looked back at Mi Dao, and said to him: "And Ange, there is one more thing."

    Mi Dao said seriously, "Your Highness, please speak."

    Qi Yun just wanted to speak, but looking at the delicate face of the person in front of him, he managed to hold back the words that had just rolled to the tip of his tongue. He paused for a moment, looked away and said, "...There are a lot of intrigues in the palace, and I hope that Brother An will take good care of himself.

    Mi Dao was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect Qi Yun to say such a thing. He bent a smile, nodded and said, "Thank you, Your Highness, I will."

    Then he watched Qi Yun leave Fuming Palace.

    System: "Ding! Characters Liu and An have a +10% favorability towards the target character Qi Yun, and the current favorability is 50%..Warm reminder, due to the influence of the host's sexual orientation, if the favorability is higher than 80%, it will be automatically interpreted as love. "

    Mi Dao: "Oh, why do I seem to be bending again?"

    The system's indifferent face: "Speak as if you can straighten up."

    Mi Dao paused for a moment, then turned his head and covered his face shyly: "It's annoying—his neck and neck..."

    System: "..." Spicy chicken.

    However, Mi Dao, who was clutching his neck, knew very well that the script that the protagonist Qi Yun left just now seemed to be a little different from what he wrote.

    According to the script, Qi Yun should have told Liu He'an one thing at the end, that is, the Empress Dowager Zheng mixed a chronic poison into the daily medicinal diet of the little tyrant. It will make people weak and less resistant to any disease.

.The reason why Qi Yun knew about this was because he was well-informed, and because he had been reborn once. According to Qi Yun's memory, the little tyrant in the previous life also wanted to get rid of Empress Dowager Zheng's control and overthrow the dictatorship of foreign relatives when he grew up. Unfortunately, he did not have the ability to compete with Empress Dowager Zheng and Zheng Guogong, but was poisoned by Empress Dowager Zheng. He has been lingering on the bed and has completely become a puppet emperor.

    To be reasonable, in order to win over the little tyrant, Qi Yun should tell Liu He'an about this, so as to show his favor to the little tyrant, because whether it is the line of "king over the world" or the line of "being a minister", Qi Yun is very good at it. It is necessary to join forces with the petty tyrant first to defeat the phased bosses of Empress Dowager Zheng and Duke Zheng Guogong, and avoid the route of death at the age of 20, but the goose just...

    Mi Dao sighed bitterly: "A man's heart is a needle in the sea."

    system:"……"

.Mi Dao: "He must be very thin."

    system:"???"

    But regardless of whether Qi Yun told him about the herbal diet, Mi Dao was going to find the little tyrant he brought up with the medicine tonight