2.1 Your Everything is Mine

Start from the beginning

    The system asked him very "intimately": "The system has detected the naming habit of the host. Would you like to name the target person 'Son Qi'?"

    Mi Dao: "Hey, I don't want it. You can't tempt me with the thrill of being a father! If I soften up in the 18R plot later, wouldn't I be at a loss?"

    He doesn't want to try a second time for the kind of thing that's out of play.

    The system sends an emoticon: "dog head.jpg"

    Rice: "..."

    So, Mi Dao finally used the initial name he set for the protagonist "Qi Yun", which is homophonic "Qi Yun". .Mi Dao deeply felt that only a talented man like him could come up with such a meaningful and meaningful name.

    System: "Huh."

    After the name is determined, the player can choose to assign or randomly generate the initial values ​​of various parameters of the protagonist by the system, which will affect the direction of the final outcome to a certain extent.

    At the beginning, there were only 100 points available for distribution. After thinking about it carefully, Mi Dao distributed the points:

    Resourcefulness: 55

    Force: 15

    Charisma: 30

.These three attributes are basic attributes. After the game starts, attributes such as "financial resources", "reputation", and "personal connections" will be unlocked. There is no upper limit for each type of attribute, but Mi Dao has peeked at the background of the game server and glanced at it. Everyone can only brush up to four or five hundred on average, and the player master who can brush a single attribute to 1000 is already a very powerful character.

    In the column of "Ambition" of the protagonist, Mi Dao chose "Chaotang".

    The system glanced at it and asked, "Does the host plan to make the target character the emperor?" Judging from the current attribute distribution and Mi Dao's mastery of the plot, the completion degree of "HE Ending: King's Landing" can reach 100% The ending is the easiest to hit.

    Mi Dao chuckled: "Of course not, I want to play 'a very personable minister'!"

    system:"???"

."The ending of HE, a very personable minister" is the ending in which the protagonist successfully won the emperor's confidence and became the emperor's right-hand man. Compared with "king over the world", it seems simple, but it is not. The most difficult point is to gain the trust of the emperor.

    The emperor's name is Qi Zhao, who is two years younger than the protagonist. He is an out-and-out petty tyrant.

    Qi Zhao ascended the throne at the age of four. He has been surly and moody since he was a child, and regards human life as a must. And when the protagonist had the opportunity to get in touch with Qi Zhao, Qi Zhao was already thirteen years old.

    As the saying goes, "Three-year-old sees old, seven-year-old sees old", the protagonist wants to gain Qi Zhao's trust at this time and play the ending of "extreme minister". Overthrow the tyrant himself.

    The system didn't understand Mi Dao's thoughts, so it asked him why.

.Mi Dao replied with a look of course: "This plot is the least."

    Mi Dao is right in saying this. The plot of "a very personable official" is indeed the least. Once the protagonist helps Qi Zhao seize power and pro-government and gains his trust, then the protagonist's next journey will be smooth and smooth, so that Mi Dao can go earlier. Passed.

    Of course, Mi Dao will never admit that he wants to drink the "Emperor × Prince" couple hahahahaha.

    System: "..." The host is happy.

    After the adjustment of various initial settings, Mi Dao was officially introduced into "Dasheng Dynasty".

    System: "Ding! You have successfully logged in, I wish you a happy game."

    The ancient music gradually disappeared, and the surroundings sank into darkness.

    When Mi Dao opened his eyes again, he felt that he was being exposed to the hot sun. .In front of him was a rough stone brick floor with a dark watermark of a few sweat drops. He was stunned for a second, feeling a little pain in his knee.

    Oh, he knelt down.

    Mi Dao: "All, why do I have to kneel?"

    System: "You cook."

    Mi Dao felt that what the system said must be "you guessed it", he didn't know the system in general, so he didn't guess. Of course, he didn't dare to look up casually. Out of the corner of his eyes, he only saw a bunch of people kneeling like him. It didn't seem like he made a big mistake.

    At this time, I heard a sharp and thin voice from above my head: "You new dogs, please listen to our family! The emperor likes cleanliness. Although the emperor of the Fanying Palace does not come often, but You also have to clean our house every day! . If we let our family catch you lazy next time, it won't be a matter of kneeling for an hour. Our family is sure to beat you to pieces! Do you understand? "

    The kneeling people said: "Understood."

    "Well, let's go to work. If you can't finish it, don't want to eat tonight."

    "Yes, thank you Eunuch Liu."

    Mi Dao: "..." He suddenly had a very, very bad feeling.

    After Eunuch Liu pulled the whisk and walked away awkwardly, Mi Dao stood up and finally saw the blue-gray eunuch uniform he was wearing...

    Mi Dao looked shocked: "Fuck! Everything! Why did I become a eunuch?!"

    The system smiled slightly: "Continue cooking."

    Rice: "..."

.The other little eunuchs around them each picked up their cleaning tools and entered the Fanying Hall in front of them. Mi Dao followed without a word, then turned around and dodged into a corner.

    He looked left and right, and there was no one there. He immediately opened his trousers and looked inside, and Xiaomiao was hanging there completely and securely, nothing missing.

    Mi Dao breathed a sigh of relief: "Everything, am I a fake eunuch?"

    The system smiled: "No, the host is a real eunuch. The system takes care of your mental health, so it has reserved a complete appearance for you."

    Mi Dao's face darkened: "So...I can't stand up?"

    The system continued to smile: "Yes."

    Mi Dao gritted his teeth: "... all, why do I think you are so happy?"

    System: "Hahahahaha!"

    Rice: "..."

.Mi Dao fastened his belt with sadness on his face, picked up the rag, and said, "I don't care! I must trigger the 18R plot in this game!"

    The system chuckled: "Oh, no chicken talk."

    Rice: "...