1.1 Brother, you Can't Escape my Hand

Start from the beginning

    Mi Dao's expression softened, and she didn't make any excuses, she just sneered at herself: "It's useless to talk too much."

    The man in white only felt contempt and ridicule, he was furious and narrowed his eyes coldly: "Since that's the case, your father slaughtered my whole family back then, and your demon flies killed thousands of my disciples -- this countless life debts, pay back With Yiling's life, I want you to pay it back!"

    As he spoke, his eyes were red, and his three fingers joined together, making an oath: "Today, if I can't cut the devil's head under the sword to comfort the heavenly spirits, my good son will die!"

.Rice: Pfft!

    "Kill ah-!!!" The disciples of the Ritian faction were incensed, the man in white stabbed with his sword, a cold light flashed, and the momentum was like a broken bamboo.

    Mi Dao suppressed the frantically raised corners of his mouth and hurriedly drew his sword in response, almost not holding back his internal injuries.

    The two fought each other, and the wind was blowing.

    The plot has come to this point, and Mi Dao has a clear idea of ​​which ending route it has entered. Judging from the various conditions previously reached, this will be an abusive ending of killing a friend to save his wife.

    According to the setting, as long as the people in the cultivation world are not soulless and scattered, they can be rescued, and they only need an inner elixir of a high-level cultivation base. This is called the Dafa of "changing life for life".

    At present, there are not many people with advanced cultivation in the comprehension world. There is one protagonist, and so is the cheap Demon Venerable Mi Dao. .In this ending, the protagonist came to aim at Mozun's inner alchemy.

    After rescuing Sheng Yiling, the protagonist learned the truth of the year from her mouth, and was hit hard, leaving behind a demon, never able to ascend to the upper realm, and finally passed away thousands of years later.

    This can be considered a HE or a BE, but it doesn't matter to Mi Dao. In the system's judgment, as long as Mi Dao can play the ending with 100% completion, instead of the half-baked ending where the protagonist hangs in the middle, he will be cleared.

    The man in white was full of firepower, and Mi Dao was defeated by several tricks.

    The two held a stalemate with swords, and Mi Dao was forced to retreat to the edge of the cliff, one foot could barely step on the edge, and the soil and rocks shattered by the spell rolled down the bottom of the cliff.

    For a moment, Mi Dao made a force and blocked the opponent's heavy sword. .He swayed, stuck his sword on the ground, and spat out a mouthful of blood.

    The man in white took a step back and stood still, staring at Mi Dao with a fierce look in his eyes.

    Mi Dao was gasping for breath, and secretly rolled over the soles of his feet to feel where he was. He nodded secretly, very satisfied with this position.

    Now that he has no way out, as long as he waits for his good son to stab him with a sword, he can go to the next game successfully.

    The system prompts: "Ding! Host, please read your lines."

    Mi Dao coughed lightly, her pale lips curved into a shallow smile.

    "Can die in the hands of senior brother, Ah Chang willingly..."

    When the man in white heard Mi Dao's words, he was stunned for a moment, and then he said angrily, "The devil! You have to stop pretending!"

.Saying that, he stabbed Mi Dao's chest smoothly with a sword.

    "Ding! The host received a fatal blow, HP decreased by 90%, please pay attention to the blood volume." The system mechanical sound sounded.

    Mi Dao was pushed by the opponent's strength, and his feet rubbed against the edge of the cliff, and the silver-white long sword pierced through his body. Blood-red blood flowed down the blade, and fell into the abyss one by one from the tip of the sword.

    Looking at the stern face of the man in front of him, Mi Dao smiled weakly, a tear drawn from the corner of his eyes.

    The man in white was slightly moved, frowned, and gritted his teeth.

    "Ding! HP is less than 5%..."

    "4%..."

    "3%..."

    what! Finally, we can end the comprehension script! This is so fucking long...

    Mi Dao couldn't help but want to stretch.

.However, he did not expect that his stupid son was too excited because of the imminent revenge, and put too much wax on the sword before leaving, so——

    Like a piece of meat that slipped off a skewer, he slipped off his sword with a puff and fell into the cliff...

    The bewildered good son: "..."

    Mi Dao with a confused face: "..."

    "Ding! Congratulations to the host for triggering the hidden plot, and the script completion rate has been adjusted to 85%."

    Mi Dao: "Fuck!" .