Kabanata XXXVII

Jassy's POV

Kahit nakahiga na ako hindi ko pa rin mawala sa isip ko ang mga sinabi ni Jiro.

~Flashback~

"Join hands with me"

Hindi agad ako nakaimik...

'Could it be the only way to help my family in the academy?'

"If you join hands with me, I will make sure that you won't regret it.... I will be your first loyal ally in any battle you take" dagdag niyang sambit.

"Can you really help me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse"

Pagkasabi niya non ay may inabot siya saking kulay kape na sulat... Kinuha ko naman ito at tinignan siya ulit.

"What is this?" tanong ko.

"That is the blood vow... A sign of loyalty and alliance... Every organization who posess the blood vow has the right to ask help and assistance from our group... The Blood Moon"

Lalong kumunot ang noo ko dahil sa narinig ko.

'What? Blood Moon? May ganung grupo ba na nag e exist dito sa Ozia? At sinu-sino naman kaya ang mga kasapi dun?'

"So all I have to do is to sign the blood vow then loyalty and alliance will form between the two of us?"

"Indeed"

Natahimik ako saglit... I need to think first before doing anything... Baka kase pagsisihan ko.

"Wait... How am I suppose to believe anything you said if I don't even know who you are?"

Para naman siyang natigilan sa sinabi ko... Maybe he was caught off guard by my question... Pero he immediately picked himself together bago sumagot.

"I thought you wouldn't ask that anymore... But anyways, I'm Honaka Jiro and I rule the Blood Moon"

'So he rules it?... I wonder kung kasali din ba si Specter sa gropo nitong si Jiro'

"Why do want me to join hands with you?" I asked.

"It will be a big pleasure to have someone like you in our side"

"That's how desperate you are to have me on your side?" tanong ko ulit.

Para namang hindi niya nagustuhan ang sinabi ko... I mean, I didn't said anything wrong... I'm just stating the obvious.

"What's that suppose to mean?" seryoso niyang tanong.

He glares at me like he was ready to kill me in a split of seconds.

"I mean... Pumunta ka talaga dito personally... You even agreed to only follow the red lace... Isn't that a big of an effort?"

"I didn't came here to show how desperate I am... I came here because I know how much potential you have... And I can't just let you pass by without being guided"

Natahimik ako dahil sa sinabi niya.

'Me? Potential?'

"Ok then... I'll sign it but I have two conditions"

"State it"

"First... When you want my help, make sure you deliver it in a very pleasing manner... I don't want you to ask for my help with indirect orders... I hate it" diretso kong sambit.

Tumango lang siya bilang pagtugon kaya nagpatuloy uli ako sa pagsasalita.

"Second, when I feel like I don't want to be your ally anymore... You must let me go peacefully... No questions asked... Got it?"