Kabanata XXXIV

Hodaka's POV

Nakatingin ako sa labas ng bintana habang nakaupo sa upuan.

I still can't believe na aabot sila sa ganong klaseng sitwasyon.

~Flashback~

We stopped our fight when we noticed the other pair next to us lying on the grass.

'What the hell?'

Right before we can come closer Araki immediately went to check their pulse.

"Breathing?" Shun asked.

"Yes... But... Izumi's pulse is very weak" Araki replied.

"Then we have to bring them to the medical building... Ryuto... Carry Rina" Shun demanded.

"Hodaka... You carry Izumi with you"

"What?... Why me?" I asked.

He slowly faced me then spoke.

"You really think that I will carry her?" he asked in a very sarcastic tone.

"Why not?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Hodaka! Just carry Izumi... If we won't bring her to the medical building right away she might.... Die" Araki interupted.

I clenched my teeth while looking at Shun... He's really a jerk.. Tsk.

I came near to Izumi and carried her in my arms... I never liked this girl... She's annoying and she loves to invade privacy... And I hate those kind of people who likes to meddle with other people's businesses.

After a few moments we arrived at the medical building... We were assisted by Rin sensei.

"What happened?" she asked.

"We were having our one on one training then these two went far by almost killing each other" Araki replied.

"I see... Follow me" Rin sensei said.

We did what she wanted us to do... We followed her until we stopped infront of a room.

"Ryuto... Follow me... And you Hodaka... Take Izumi inside the other room and lay her on the bed"

I just nodded and went inside the other room... When I got inside I immediately laid her on the bed.... You know she looks light but she isn't.... She's really heavy.

"You can go now Hodaka... I'll take care of Izumi" Araki said.

"Okay" I replied.

I got out of the room and went out of the medical building.

I hate staying in a hospital or even small clinics... I just hate the white ambiance and the smell of medicines and stuff.

~End of Flashback~

I just hope no one will die.... But looking at the situation earlier... Izumi is the one who's most likely dying.

'I wonder if they're both okay now.... Should I visit them?... Or should I just ring Araki and ask?'

I stood up and took my phone on top of my study table... I dialed Araki's number... It rang a couple of times before she picked it up.

["Hello?.. What do you want?"]

"I just want to ask about the two girls.... Are they okay now?"

["Yeah... Finally both of them are now in a stable condition"]