(𝗊𝟰) SIXTY-FIVE | The Second Day.

Začít od začátku

"Oh, yeah... Wait, what?" Kageyama questioned.

"I just can't with you two... I really can't. How are you two so ridiculously confident?!" Sugawara asked, leaving both Kageyama and Hinata confused.

* * *

"Man, it's cold..." Hideaki complained, opening the door. He released a breath as he leaned over the railing next to Daichi.

"Hey, Hideaki. You can do that thing now." Daichi informed.

"Huh?" Hideaki turned to look over at him.

"The thing where you mention that it's finally our last tournament, or something. I didn't let you say it at the Inter-High." Daichi replied.

Hideaki shrugged. "This probably isn't the time for that. It's sorta weird, though. When you're all panicky, I somehow don't feel panicky for once." He admitted.

"Oh, shut up." Daichi smiled.

* * *

It was soon the next day. "We're the second game. We can practice on the court at 8 AM for thirty minutes. Let's be quick." Ukai announced.

"Right!"

"Pardon me. Spiking drills are up next, right?"

"Huh?" Takeda said in confusion. "Um..."

"Is he the coach for Inarizaki?" Takeda wondered. "He definitely seems used to all of this!"

Ukai quickly ran forward. "We'd like to spend some more time serving if that's all right!" He exclaimed as a lightning bolt struck through them.

"If their setter, Miya Atsumu, is super awesome, then we should aim for him when we send the ball back, right?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah! That's a super smart idea, Shoyo!" Nishinoya agreed.

"Hang on, now... The recording we just saw now was of their qualifier finals match, but during that game, the player who they usually have in the opposite position wasn't at a hundred percent, so he sat out. There's a good chance that they're going to have that player this time."

A gray-haired male spiked the ball that Atsumu tossed to him as Hinata rubbed his eyes. "That's right... 'Even if you manage to contain Miya Atsumu, his twin brother Osamu will make up for him.' The best twins in the high school volleyball scene... The Miya Brothers." Sugawara spoke.

* * *

Kageyama and Hinata were passing to each other. Hinata was lost in his thoughts. "Hinata, you dumbass!" Kageyama scolded.

"You look like you're rarin' to go."

Atsumu soon walked by. "Heya." Kageyama greeted.

"How're you doin', Tobio-kun?" Atsumu asked.

"Fine, thanks."

"Do your best out there today. I absolutely hate playin' against people who suck." Atsumu claimed as he made eye contact with Hinata.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Kageyama apologized.

"Why are you apologizing?! Kageyama, you jerk!" Hinata exclaimed.

"But I don't suck." Kageyama finished.

"Yes, I'm very aware of that."

"Though he sucks."

"How can you say that?!" Hinata said.

"But he's not weak, so I think we'll be okay." Kageyama concluded as Hinata gave a thumbs up while Kageyama just 'tch-ed' in response.