Ch 17 {Last Bullet}

Start from the beginning

"What?" Iida said, confused as to what just happened.

Endeavor scoffed at them when out of nowhere he got socked in the face by a flying Pomeranian. Everyone thought Bakugo was dead but he saw everything and felt immense anger.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" He flipped midair before blasting himself toward him.

Before he could punch him again, Endeavor pulled his left arm back and uppercut Bakugo in the jaw, sending him hurling to the ground. Shoji quickly assessed where he was going to land and caught him.

"That's it!" Snipe pulled his gun out and aimed it at Endeavor's head.

He took a deep breath and pulled the trigger before finding himself in the side of a car.

"The hell!" He groaned, feeling immense pain in his back.

"Holy shit!!! Holy shit..." Mineta geeked out before shitting his pants.

The bullet Snipe shot barely grazed Endeavor because another familiar hero showed up.

"Mirko?"

The number five hero picked up the grape boy's tiny form before he had a chance to lift his ax and launched him into the air. The only sound trailing behind him was his screams before disappearing behind some buildings.

"MINETA!" Kaminari was horrified to see his best friend go while the girls sighed in relief. However, their new sense of peace was short-lived when Mirko ran toward Uraraka.

Hoping to stop her, Hagakure picked up Mineta's ax and charged at the hero but she wasn't a match

Hoping to stop her, Hagakure picked up Mineta's ax and charged at the hero but she wasn't a match. Mirko easily front-flipped over Hagakure who tried to strike her and landed in front of Uraraka, grabbing her neck.

Not knowing what to do, Uraraka accepted her fate and waited for the pain. That is until Kaminari whacked her in the head with his bat.

Angered by his friend's death, Kaminari swung at her again, hoping to crack her skull open a second time. Sadly, that didn't happen since she turned around and caught it mid-swing, snapping it like a twig.

"Crap." He stepped back.

Before he could run, Mirko kicked him into a car, giving him a light concussion. Aoyama and Hagakure tried to help him but got kicked by Mirko in one go when she twirled through the air.

Feeling a little dizzy from the head trauma, Kaminari wouldn't have survived if Iida hadn't activated his engines and kneed her in the face, sending her flying a few feet away.

"Where's Aizawa when you need him!" Iida groaned, glancing at his unconscious teacher.

Simultaneously, a certain someone was waking up in Shoji's arms and saw Uraraka on the ground stunned. All the while, he saw Iida and Aoyama facing Mirko head-on.

What Remains | Bnha Zombies | MHA FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara