Author's Note

Hi Fellow Reader!

No words would ever amount to the gratitude I feel that you completed reading this book! Thanks for walking with me through this journey, I really hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I did writing it.

So here are the information for the next few projects I've planned:

👉 Yes, I have a sequel planned for The Voyage and the Dawn Treader. Planning is in progress, and there's a prologue written by now.

👉 Unfortunately, I've already decided months ago to focus on a Harry Potter project after this book comes to an end. If you're a Potterhead, you'll probably know that HP fanfics have many chapters because everyone begins the plot from all the school years, and build up to the climax in the Seventh year and post-graduation. This fanfic will be from the Fifth Year to post-graduation so I'm expecting about 70 to 80 chapters.

👉 So after considerations, I've decided to take on the challenge of juggling two books at once. However, more commitments mean slower updates on these projects. Nonetheless, these are ideas that I really see potential in, so I will definitely be dedicated to finishing them, no matter how slow it gets.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Do keep this in your Library or give me a follow if you look forward to the sequel, because I will announce it here and on my message board when it's published! Don't have to do both, either will do ☺️

Y'all really boosted my confidence for this first fanfic. The support shown for this book went beyond my expectations before completion and I can only expect it to grow in the future. ❤️

P.S. Stay tuned if you'd like to read about the development of this plot! :)