xxx. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

Tory threw her legs in Sams direction, her getting a hit, but it was blocked. They both rose their hands, each having them blocked above their heads before Sam kicked Tory, being shoved away. Sam kicked her again, Tory grasping under Sams leg and throwing her down on the mat, Sam flipping over her and got to her feet, grabbing Torys middle and forward rolling as Torys elbow collided with her eye.

Alaska gasped, her body stumbled forward some.

"Warning. Elbow to the face. Go to your senseis." the ref called.

"Warning? Should be a point deduction!" Johnny yelled his way.

"I didn't mean to. No, it was an accident." Tory got on her feet and looked down at Sam, who held her eye in pain, squinting and running toward her senseis. Alaska met Sam on the mat before Daniel got the chance to.

"You okay?" she eyed her. "It's a little red. You wanna call a time out?"

"She got me good, but I can still fight." Sam blinked a few times. "Now that I can see...you look nice, Abby."

"So do you, Leah." Alaska cracked a grin at their book nicknames. "You sure you're good?"

"I'm good." she nodded, looking to her Dad before going back to the mat. Alaska gave Tory a mini thumbs up.

"She's kinda cute sometimes." Eli cracked a minor smile toward Kody. "Just a tad."

"Cute is a lot better then the whole "you're a creep, bitch!" thing y'all had going on." he smiled, tightening his hold around him.

"Fight!"

Sam kicked her way, having it blocked. They circled each other slightly, Tory throwing a kick toward Sams head, having it blocked immediately as was her punch toward the chest and the elbow. Sam kicked Tory, her arms blocking it. The Nichols girls was so close to hitting Sams chest, but she was too quick, and too good at blocking.

Sam came close to kicking Tory, having it blocked quickly as Tory landed a kick to her back. Twisting around, she kicked Sam harshly, despite her blocking it, Sams shorter body stumbling back. Tory fell to the floor, giving Sam another kick, scoring herself the point. "Winner!"

"Hey, you okay?" Tory tried to help her.

"What?" Sam gapped in fear, not getting an answer as Cobra Kai lifted and bounced with Tory.

"Is Sam okay?" Tory met Alaska outside. "I didn't mean to do the elbow thing."

"She'll be okay. Just needs a minute." she confirmed with a nod, facing her. "A win looks good on you."

Tory flushed, nodding her head. "You think so?"

"Think we can finish this conversation after I deliver an important message?" she asked, holding an envelope.

"I'll grab my bag." Tory nodded, heading inside.

Alaska took a breath, walking toward Sensei Lawrence. "Excuse me? Mr.Lawrence?"

He turned, gapping at her. "Jesus, you look like her."

She gave him a tiny smile, holding the envelope out. "Miguel asked me to give you that. I'm really sorry."

"Looks good up there." Kody grinned, in Eli's room with him as he put his trophy up on the wall. "How high is your ego right now?"

"Better not sound arrogant." Eli turned, wrapping his arms around his waist and tackling him onto the bed with a grin, sitting up some. "I'm really, really glad you got to be there."

"Wouldn't have missed that." he brushed a eyelash off his cheek. "You know, we kissed infront of all those people."

"Yeah." Eli flushed some. "Does this means...we're boyfriends now?"

Kody rose his eyebrows. "Do you wanna be?"

"Duh!" he laughed in disbelief. "I really, really love being your boyfriend."

Kody leaned in to kiss him again, pulling back. "I love that you really love being my boyfriend."

kylie speaks

lovers...i'm gonna spend
the rest of the day crying
about them now. IVE LOVED
THIS. when kody made a sudden appearance in cry baby
and flawless, i knew i wanted
to give him his own book bc of
how much i genuinely loved
writing his little lines. i never
thought i'd like the book as much as i did though once i
started writing, and i definitely
didn't think i'd get this much
support. i'm so thankful bc kody
has became one of the biggest
comforts to write about and all
of you never fail to make my day a little brighter each time i
updated. i'll see you all again
in september!!!!

 i'll see you all again in september!!!!