xxx. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

Tory hesitated. "I liked last night too."

Alaska smiled, pulling a little bottle from her pocket. "Lavender essential oil. Let's calms nerves and relax anger."

Tory took it, her palm lingered on hers a moment. "See you out there?"

"I'll be the one in yellow and black." Tory hummed.

Alaska smiled. "I'll be the one...cheering for both teams?"

Tory had to laugh at her face, nodding her head as she headed back in.

"Ali." Kody came down the hallway with a grin. "Where's you go, chick?"

"Drove Miguel." she hummed, clutching her bag closer to her. "So, Eli did it then?"

"He did it." Kody smiled. "I'm sorry for not telling you about us."

She shrugged. "I'm sure you had your reasons, right?"

"Right." he nodded quickly. "I want you guys to get along. He's gonna be in my life for a really long time. And you...I obviously hold you higher then I do anyone else."

Alaska peaked her head into the All Valley to see Eli still smiling, celebrating his win. "He's kinda cute, you know?"

"Yeah." Kody smiled as he watched him. "I really like him."

Alaska inhaled, nodding her head. "We'll make it work. For you."

Kody smiled, wrapping his arm around her as they headed in. Sam was relived to see Alaska, smiling at her from the mat. The Lee girl gave a little wave, following Kody toward Eli and Demetri.

"Fight!"

Tory struck first with an angry kick, Sam blocking it with her own leg. She went at her again, swinging her foot as Tory tried to kick her legs out from under her, the LaRusso girl twisting around and kicking her across the face. Kodys jaw fell. "What in the Miyagi-Do?"

Tory walk toward Terry and Kreese, Sam looked back. Kody flashed her a thumbs up, his arm slung around Eli.

They took their marks again, Tory bounced on the mat infront of Sam, kicking forward and swinging a punch backwards when circling her. Sam dodged it, blocking her kick, sending her own, forearms coming up and blocking the string of punches Tory threw at her. Sam kicked to the side, Tory punching her in the stomach and scoring the point. "Score, one-one. Fight!"

Sam kicked toward Tory, having it blocked before Tory twisted around, kicking in return to get her once again. "Point! Two-one, Nichols."

Alaska winced slightly at Sams discouraging look.

Sam stood infront of Tory, using balancing hand motions, Miyagi-Do. Tory looked oddly before Sam ended it with one fist above her head, the other before her. The ref nodded. "Ready? And fight!"

Tory struck first, kicking as Sma blocked them, Tory side kicking her in the ribs as Sam threw her fist her way, Tory blocking it. The Miyagi-Do tossed her leg over Torys head, taking her original position again as they backed up away from each other for a second. Tory swung around twice, trying to kick her, having each blocked. She blocked Sams hits in return, linking their arms together and yanking her harshly.

Sam broke free, ducking as Tory swung her fist above her head. Sam hit her in the chest, Tory stumbling back over the line. "No point. Out of bounce."

Johnny called out in announce. "Come on, Ref! She went out after she got hit!"

The two took their stance again, one of Sams legs rose in her final position. With a full kick forward, she swung her fist as Tory blocked them, kicking at her, Sam blocking it. The two were moving quickly this round. Sam hit Tory in the chest, scoring herself a point, Kody whooped and hollered for her. "Scores two to two. Next point wins. Ready? Fight!"