GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 20

Start from the beginning

"Of course! But don't talk in here, go back downstairs ladies."

"Yes ma'am," Lauren responds.

I slipped past her, walking with Lauren. Before I could get far, I was pulled back by Beyoncé. "Don't walk away from me without giving me a kiss." I laugh as I wrap my arms around her, kissing her passionately.

Pulling away from the kiss, I felt her place various kisses on my face. "Daddy stop!" She giggled before letting me go.

"Don't have too much fun down there!" Beyoncé yells as we run down the stairs. Making our way into the living room we saw that Sol was with Mala and they were napping on the couch. That explained why Lauren was bored and wanted to see me. It always made me happy and I was glad that I had a friend to talk to.

"Well, since they're asleep, we can talk about things that they would interrupt if they were awake right now." I simply nodded, letting her sit down by one of the spots in the living room.

"Lauren, do you think that's a good idea? The caregivers, they-" she put her pointer finger up to my lips, shushing me.

"It's fine Onika! Think of this as a bonding experience for us. We haven't had a chance to talk one on one." I nodded, crossing my legs on the floor.

"I guess that's okay. We don't really talk unless the whole crew is here." Lauren glanced at me, seeming to have an idea of her own. I pondered as she put her finger on her chin. "What is it?" I asked lowly, hoping no one was listening in on the conversation.

"What if all of us were in a group chat where we texted each other about things we can't say in front of our Daddies? How does that sound to you?" I nodded, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"That sounds amazing. But, I don't really have a working phone as of now."

"Why not?"

"I broke it..." In reality, I have never truly owned a cellphone. When I tried to get one, It wasn't really promised and my parents didn't see the need for it. Thinking back to it sends me into a wild frenzy. I shut my eyes tight before I opened them again to see Lauren in my face. "L-Lauren.." Seeing her so close made me bend my neck backward so I could avoid making contact with her face.

"You have beautiful eyes."

"T-Thanks?" I wish Bey was here so she could get me out of this situation and I could spend time with her. I loved Lauren like a sister but, I was craving the attention of my Daddy. Plus, she was invading my personal space and I wasn't sure how to tell her without sounding mean.

"Lauren, I think Oni needs some personal space. Why don't you go try and take a nap huh?" Beyoncé's soft voice speaks as she hovered over my body.

Lauren frowned before going to lay on the blanket that was on the floor. Almost instantly, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a slumber that I'd never seen before.

Bey took my hand, watching me stand and instantly melt into her arms as she picked me up. Maybe now we could have this conversation about my desires for her.

<>

"Okay, I'm all ears. What do you have to tell me, baby?" I watched her lick her lips while staring up at me.

"I-I I just wanted to say that I have some things I want you to do to me."Her eyebrows raised while she looked at me with much intent.

She said nothing as I played with my fingers trying to get the courage to say something. I bit my lip, almost shaking at the thought of spitting something like this out. Why did it have to be so hard to say anything?