Ashton Irwin

Ashton Irwin

Yesterday, I hung out with my best guy friend Ashton. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that right ?
Well my boyfriend thinks differently, he doesn't like Ashton. So when he found out that I had hung out with Ashton Yesterday at the mall with a few other friends, he was outraged.
My phone rang and I picked it up, answering it with a "Hello"
"What the fuck do you think you are doing hanging out with Ashton?" Brett yelled loudly into my ear.
"Answer me you little bitch" he yelled once again.
"He's my friend Brett." I said ignoring the name he had called me.
"You can't hang out with him Ana." He said.
"And who are you to tell me-"
I was interrupted by a girl giggling in the background.
"Who is that Brett?"
"Don't worry about it!"
"No, who the fuck is that?"
I heard whispering and a sigh.
"I've been cheating on you with your best friend Ally the whole time we were together."
"Wh-why?"
"I wanted sex. You didn't give it to me. So I decided to make your life hell by not letting you around your friends and calling you names. But mainly I decided to ruin all of your pathetic little life by fucking your best friend for the year we were together. So why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself. You are pathetic and worthless" with that he hung up the phone and I slid down my bedroom door and let the tears pour down my face.
Today was our one year. I wasted a year on him. A year of my life being pushed around and told what to do and who to do it with.
I took a deep breath and texted Ashton and said "Please come over Ash." Within seconds he replied "On my way"
With my head in my hands I began to cry again.
I'm so pathetic and stupid. Maybe I should just kill myself. No one even cares about me anymore because I let Brett rule me. All of my friends were gone-
My thoughts were interrupted by my bedroom door opening to revel a happy Ashton.
His face quickly dropped to a frown when he noticed the state I was in.
"Ana. What's wrong ?" Ashton said with worry in his voice as he sat down next to me.
"B-Brett" I barley chocked out.
He sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around me and started rubbing my back.
We had been through this plenty of times before. Every time Brett would make me upset, Ashton was there for me. He would wrap is strong arms around my fragile body and he would comfort me.
He is the only friend I have left.
"Ana, what did he do? I've never seen you this upset" He said with sadness and worry showing in his voice.
"I- I- he. Ash. He told me to kill myself. He said I'm pathetic and worthless. A-and that I need to kill myself." I said through the tears.
"Ana-" he started but I quickly interrupted.
"T-that's not all. He was cheating on me the whole time Ash. He was messing around with Ally the whole year that we dated" I stuttered out.
"Ana. He's a prick. You deserve so much better than that low life piece of shit. No one should EVER tell you to kill yourself. You are beautiful and worth everything in the world to me." He replied with so much passion.
"I- thanks Ash. You really are the best ya know!" I said with a slight smile.
"Let's lay down and watch movies together like old times, yeah?"
He didn't even wait for a reply before he picked me up and carried me over to the bed. I giggled at his actions and told him to pick out a movie.
We ended up watching tons of movies. Varying from romance to horror.
By the last movie my eyes were feeling heavy. Ash had soon noticed that my eyes were closing and he draped a cover over me. He sat up and was about to get out of the bed when I grabbed his arm and told him to stay with me.
He chuckled and laid back down next to me while I cuddled closer to him.
I could hear his heart beating faster as my head rested on his chest.
I love this feeling. Being so close to Ashton again for the first time in a year felt so great.
I realized that the crush I had on him years ago, hadn't faded. I tried so hard to forget those feelings and just move on. It never worked, even when I was with Brett, Ash always made me feel better.
I cannot believe that I actually thought I could push those feelings away like that.
I love Ashton Fletcher Irwin, I always have and I always will.
Once again my thoughts were interrupted by Ashton's chest vibrating in laughter.
"I love you too beautiful" he whispered in my ear.
I shot up from his chest with a red face. I didn't realize I said that out loud.
"Did I really just say that out loud?" I said in embarrassment.
"Don't worry Ana. I love you too. I have since we were little kids." He said with a huge smile on his face as he grabbed both of my
hands.
"It literally killed me to see you with Brett. He got to kiss you, hug you, cuddle you. It wasn't fair at all. I got so jealous all of the time because you looked so in love with him. I want you to be in love with me. I want to kiss you, and cuddle you. I want you to be mine, and only mine." He said while looking directly into my eyes.
"Ash. I uh. I don't know what to say" I said nervously.
"Just answer this question. Can I kiss you?" He asked smirking.
I gasped and blinked a few times before I noticed he was moving closer. I heard him mumble "Oh what the hell" and the next thing I know his soft pink lips are crashing against mine. Our lips moved in sync as his hands found my waist. I sighed into the kiss and wrapped my arms lightly around his neck. I could definitely get used to kissing him. Ashton pulled away after a few minutes with the biggest grin on his face.
"Does this mean you're mine?" He said quietly.
I grinned and nodded my head, leaning in to capture his lips with mine once again.
______________________
I hope you guys like it :) don't forget to follow, comment and vote!! Thanks