59. seal the promise with a kiss

dinner flew by in a jiffy

dinner flew by in a jiffy. aki and the two taller boys were basically shoving food down their into their stomachs. it was almost as if they had an unspoken competition between them.

whereas, you and haru (who were more civilised) sat back and laughed as you watched them quickly gobble their dinners. takahashi even started picking at your plate when he was done.

it was nice seeing that the once awkward session turned into a fun one when the ice started breaking.

it was currently 9 pm and was time for you to head home. the five of you have just left the restaurant and was on the general way back to the train station.

aki had her hands around your neck while haru was strolling beside you. the two of you were teasing the poor boy about his new found interest, the red head, who was a few steps ahead of you with his arms slung around your boyfriend.

judging by his body language, you could tell that takahashi wanted out of the situation. he was leaning slightly away from sakamoto but the taller of the two just kept pulling him closer and closer. it was comical, funny even.

though takahashi may suggest otherwise, it was nice knowing that at least sakamoto was making an effort to patch their friendship back. you believe that they were destined to be friends. after all, what are the odds that life coincidentally brought the two of them back together again?

and because sakamoto won today's match, he was set to compete against takahashi's team soon.

" what is he doing? " aki sighed she let go of her grip around you. she then kicked her cousin's back, causing him and takahashi to stumble forward slightly. " let the poor kid go. "

" i'm not a kid, " takahashi immediately replied.

" oh so you don't want to be let go of? " sakamoto smirked, now swinging the other arm around takahashi, fastening him into a tighter grip. " you can stay with me forever then! "

as if sakamoto's distinct hair colour wasn't enough, his actions were attracting more attention from the passersby.

" let him go, " haru sighed in embarrassment, " he's turning blue. "

" ooooh! like a minion? " sakamoto laughed, still refusing to let go.

" minions are yellow dumbass, " you insulted.

" then... like a smurf? " sakamoto questioned, mostly thinking to himself.

" the only thing that's going to be blue is your balls when i put my feet in them, " takahashi threatened, pushing himself free from the red head.

" ah stop! you're making me blush! " sakamoto sarcastically remarked, " i'm getting shy! y/n come take your man away from me before he puts his feet into my balls! "

you raised an eye brow. how was he still so energetic after playing so many matches. " you can keep him. "

" did you just- "