58. cockblocker

" wait, what are you doing here? " you asked your boyfriend

" i could ask you the same thing, sister, " takahashi replied, equally confused.

" we're just here to show moral support, " aki chimed in.

" moral support? to whom? " takahashi asked, sounding even more confused.

without saying anything, aki stuck her thumb in the direction of the two boys who were happily chatting away.

" what? how the heck do they even know each other. actually scratch that, why the heck are you here to support that pimple looking headass, " takahashi questioned, mainly looking at you.

this all seemed like a good time for aki to slip away and avoid being caught in a crossfire because in the blink of an eye, your best friend was gone exploring around the stadium, leaving you to justify your case alone.

" hey i never said i was here for sakamoto, " you replied.

a visible look of confusion fallen upon your boyfriend's face, " then moral support for haru? why does he need the moral support for? "

" long story. anyway, you haven't answered my question, what are you doing here? "

" don't think you can get away without giving me a proper answer, " takahashi said, still avoiding the question.

" okay fine, i'll explain myself properly later, just answer the damn question. i'm so confused. "

" you're confused? i'm fucking confused bro. "

" answer the question, " you deadpanned.

takahashi sighed, " to be honest i came to study the plays today. i'm not gonna lie, as much as it pains me to admit it, sakamoto is a talented player and since i'm being banned from practice i figured that i could come down today to study his plays. little did I know you'd be here too. "

" trust me, if it weren't for haru, I wouldn't be here too, " you defended.

" yeah yeah. "

you side eyed your boyfriend who just rolled his eyes and scoffed at you in return.

" what are you? 11? " you mocked his childishness.

" on a scale of one to ten, yes. "

" oh my god, are you jealous? "

" no. totally not. my girlfriend is supporting some other dude out here, i have totally no reason to feel jealous. at all. "

he was so sarcastic that you could almost taste the salt that was laced in his every word. " pft, you are jealous just admit it. "

" am not. "

" am to, " you sassed as you tiptoed to put takahashi in a headlock before rubbing his fluffy hair as if he were a puppy.