The Shark and the Goldfish: Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Just a little warning.... This chapter has a lot of coarse language and a bit of a sexual theme. So.... reader's discretion is advised? LOOOL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:

"Bitch, you think you can just waltz in and control me? That's not how I roll, sweetcheeks. I'm the alpha dog here. No one treats me like that and so you are going to pay," the guy said, pushing me against the wall. I slumped to the floor; drunk, hurt, and helpless. The guy got on top of me. He was heavily intoxicated, even more than me. I whimpered. "Please! Please get off!" I said, almost near tears. The guy laughed. "Mmm, I never noticed how nice of a body you have," he said, staring down at my chest. He pinned my arms to the ground. I decided to do something that might risk me into getting hurt. I screamed. As loud as I can. Of course, no one could hear me due to the blasting music. The guy slammed his hand on top of my mouth so hard, it hurt. "Shut up, bitch!" He said. He started unbuttoning my jean skirt. Once it was unbuttoned, he pulled it off, leaving me in only my underwear and shirt. I started kicking my legs but he didn't budge. "Don't fucking move!" He yelled, as he started pulling my underwear down too. I screamed in again, not caring if I got hurt. Just then, I heard banging at the door and the twisting of a door knob. Of course, it was locked. "Jerrick! Open the fucking door, NOW!" It was Damien. He sounded really angry. "Damien! Help!" I yelled. Jerrick slammed his hand down on my mouth again. "Fucking shut up, already!" Damien banged harder on the door. "Fuck! You hurt her, you're dead!" Damien said, banging on the door again. Just then, the door was knocked down to the floor and there stood an angry Damien, fists clenched. "Damien!" I yelled out. Jerrick slapped me across the face. It throbbed. Damien's eyes got wide. "You fucking asshole!" He said, punching Jerrick in the face, knocking him out. Damien started kicking Jerrick in the stomach, even though he was clearly out. I ran over, still in my underwear, and pulled on Damien's arm. "Damien! Let's just leave, okay?" Damien nodded, breathless. I quickly pulled on my skirt and we were out of there in seconds. On the way to Damien's house, Damien sighed. "I'm going to kill Jerrick. That bastard," he said, anger in hs voice. I took his hand in mine. "That won't solve anything. It's okay. Just calm down for me. Please." Damien looked at me, shocked. "How could I calm down after what he just did to you? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you drink. We shouldn't have gone to the party," he said, his expression turning from angry to regret. I shook my head. "No, it's okay. It's my fault I drank and got drunk. Don't blame this on yourself." Damien sighed and nodded. "Okay," he said, although he seemed reluctant.

When we got home, it was 11 at night. Stacey was sitting on the couch all by herself, in silence. She looked over at us, her eyes red. "Madison... I can't take it anymore. I need to tell him," she said, another tear dropping onto her lap. Damien scrunched his eyebrows together. "Tell me what? Stacey, what did you tell Madison?" Damien said, looking between me and Stacey. I shook my head slightly at her. I didn't want Damien to get mad again. He was still scaring me from his freak out tonight. Stacey stood up, her hands clasped together. "Damien, please don't hate me!" She said, sounding really scared. Damien sighed and shook his head. "Please, Stacey. Just tell me. I promise," he said, walking over to her and hugging her. "Damien.... Richard raped me and now I am pregnant with his baby." Oh no, let the trouble begin...