The Shark and the Goldfish: Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HAHA! Chillax, I'm back with a new chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger XD. I'm gonna take a break on Who Am I just for a bit to focus on this one. I really like this book XD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

I hesitated to open the window. What if I look down and saw a creeper staring at me? I put on my brave face and opened the window just as another pebble flew and almost hit me in the face. I looked at the guy responsible for throwing stones. It was Damien. "What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked. Damien smiled at me. "You look lonely." I was speechless. I was the dorkiest of the dorks and the most popular guy in school wants to keep me company? "So what if I'm lonely? Why are you here?" Damien smirked. "Keep the window open. I'm coming up!" I gaped at him. "No... You don't mean...." Damien laughed. "Yeah, I do mean that." And with that, he climbed up my tree and into my window without any trouble. He smiled, conceitedly, at me. I raised my eyebrows in amazement. "Wow, impressive. Do you always like to climb into girls' windows?" Damien shook his head and kept on smiling. "No, I take the front door. You're just an exception, I guess." He inspected my room. I felt really violated even though I had nothing to hide. Damien laughed at the rows of books on my bookshelf. "You don't seem like the type to be a hopeless romantic." I crossed my arms. "That makes two of us," I mumbled. Damien turned back to me and looked me up and down. "Wow, Madison, sexy pajamas. You know, you actually have a nice body. You just hide it under that big mess that you call your clothing," he said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and looked down at what I was wearing. My cheeks turned bright red. Damien smiled and sat on my bed, looking at me. "I made you blush!" I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Why are you here?" I said, sitting down next to him on the bed. Damien shrugged. "Bored. Parents have business to tend to. I thought you must be bored, too." I scoffed, softly. "And you chose to go to my house? Why don't you go over to Jessica Masters house? Captain of the cheerleaders? She just lives down there," I said. Damien stood up. "Sounds like a good idea. Maybe I'll get lucky tonight." I laughed. "Maybe you will. Buh-bye, now," I said, pushing him lightly towards my window. Damien turned back to me. "But I won't. Let me keep you company, Maddie," he said, pleadingly. I scoffed again. "Don't call me Maddie." Damien rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm staying here." I pouted. "No! Just go, please? I'm fine on my own!" I yawned a big yawn. Damien laughed and before I knew it, picked me up, bridal style, and dropped me in my bed. I expected him to leave but nope! That boy took off his shirt and pants and got in my bed with me, in just his boxers. I gasped. "Oh my gosh! What the hell are you doing?" Damien laughed. "Go to sleep, Madison," he mumbled into my hair. I actually felt comfortable. His 6 pack was really hot and his tan body was to DIE for. I couldn't believe this. I sat up in bed, though, trying to make it seem like I didn't want this. "Are you going to sleep with me?" I demanded. Damien nodded. I rolled my eyes. "Fine... Just keep your clothes on and there will be no problems between us, okay?" I said, lying back down in bed. Damien chuckled quietly but pulled me closer to his chest. "Goodnight, Madison." And then he did the most shocking thing. He KISSED ME.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OOH YEAH! CLIFFHANGER! I can't put the next chapter up today so I'm sorry! Just predict what will happen until I do get it up, okay?! :D