The Shark and the Goldfish: Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

I woke up the next morning. Whoa! That was a CRAZY dream! Damien KISSED ME! I sleepily rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 6 in the morning. Beside the clock, there was a neatly folded paper with my name on it. Confused, I picked it up, unfolded it, and read what it said.

Madison,

By the time you read this, you will notice I am gone. I figured you didn't want to ride to school with me. I'm sorry about last night. It was an impulsive move that I shouldn't have made. Anyways, have a good day at school.

Damien

 Oh, so it wasn't a dream. It was all real. Damien really did kiss me. I replayed what happened over and over again in my head. His soft lips pressing against mine. It was a really great kiss but it was with Damien! That asshole stole my first kiss. I yawned and got out of bed. After brushing my teeth, I pulled on some dark blue jeans and a black sweater. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and went to school. As I drove into the parking lot, I saw Damien, surrounding by many girls. Of course, the biggest slut of the school, Jessica Masters, had her arm around Damien's waist. She was wearing a tight, black, spaghetti strap tank top and a really short, jean, mini skirt. I shuddered. You can get STDs just by looking at her. "Oh my god, Damien! You have really great muscles. You work out?" She said, squeezing the muscle in his arm. Damien smiled at her and nodded. "Everyday I work out. Gotta keep in shape for you ladies!" He said, winking at Jessica. Jessica continued to drape herself all over Damien. Just then, I felt someone poke my back. "Hey, whatcha doin'?" I spun around to see Danielle. I shrugged. "Nothing special." Danielle smirked and looked over my shoulder to see what I was staring at. Her eyes got big. "Nothing special as in Damien Parker, you mean?" I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe these people are so oblvious to his man whore actions. Him and Jessica are perfect for each other." Danielle laughed but continued looking at Damien, licking her lips. "God, that boy is fine! I wish he was mine, don't you?" I scoffed. "Ew, he would be the last guy I would ever date." Danielle shrugged and walked away. As we waited for the bell to ring, I decided to listen to my ipod. As I was listening to the loud music of A Static Lullaby, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I took off my earphones and turned around to see Damien, smriking at me. "Well, hello there, Madison." I sighed. "What do you want from me?" Damien stepped closer to me and ran his finger up and down my arm, sending chills throughout my body. "Nothing much. I just saw you over here, looking fine as always." Just then, he stepped closer and leaned in until I felt his breath on my ear. "I had a good time last night," he said, his sexy voice shooting bolts of excitement through my body. At first, I was hypnotized but I snapped back to reality and pushed him away. "Well, I didn't. What time did you leave anyways?" Damien chuckled. "Too early. You were in such a deep sleep, you didn't even notice me come out of your bed and climb out your window. I bet you were dreaming about me, weren't you Madison?" I grimaced. "No, I wasn't. You were the one who insisted you sleep in my bed." Just then the bell rang and Damien held his hands up in surrender. "Hey, whatever you say, Madison." Then, he leaned forward to my ear again. "But we both know the truth," he said. Then, he dashed off, leaving me speechless by myself.