☾Chapter Two☽

En başından başla

Titus catches this slip of emotion as his hands move towards my bra.

"I'm not a complete jerk, Vladimira."

I ignore his comment as the feeling of his hands sneaking towards my bra clasp becomes known.

I lift up, having no intentions of stopping him.

Titus removes my bra before doing the same with my underwear, not so patient as he was with my bra.

I bite my lip as Titus's gray eyes scan over my body.

His eyes examine my medium sized breasts, before trailing down towards the small speckles of dark hair covering my womanhood.

"This is better than I expected," Titus says as he pulls on his pants so his mini-me could have some breathing space.

Just put him out of his misery, Vlad.

I carefully unzip his pants before pulling his pants down with his boxers, all while his eyes examine me more.

Finally, Titus's cock springs forward like it has a mind of its own.

My mouth starts to water as I imagine my lips wrapped around it.

'Stop thinking so lascivious!' Greer screams vexedly. I once again ignore her.

️Titus chuckles. "I see where your train of thought is going, but I don't think I can control myself that long."

I nod in understanding before pushing myself up on the bed.

Titus doesn't follow, instead, he reaches down, opens his wallet and pulls out a condom.

I release a sigh of relief.

God forbid a bastard child come out of this. I didn't need that kind of stress, and I didn't want to shame my father to that degree.

Not only that, but I don't think I'm ready for the responsibility of a child, even though I'm more than three centuries old.

Titus seems to understand my thoughts.

"I don't want a child to be the result of this either, then people will know what we did," He says while shaking his head.

I take the condom out of his hand before pulling it on his cock gingerly, all while we stare into each others eyes.

Titus pulls me into another soft kiss as he lays me on my back. I let my head fall on the pillows as Titus positions himself at my entrance.

"Are you ready?"

I nod my head before bucking my hips up, hoping to sink his cock into me.

Titus smirks before pushing my hips down. "We're taking this at my speed, Baby."

Strangely, a tingle settles between my legs, even stranger, Titus's small command doesn't upset me, it actually excites me.

Titus slowly pushes into me, his eyes fluttering closed as a groan leaves his lips.

I moan as my nails grip Titus's muscled chest.

Titus starts to push in and out in a steady rhythm, his breathing slowly picking up along with mine.

"Oh, Titus!" I whimper as I start to meet his thrusts.

Titus picks up his speed until all I hear is skin slapping against skin with our hard breathing mixing in with it.

'How dare you turn a mission into you getting f*cked?' Greer chastises.

Greer's question goes unanswered as Titus lifts my legs onto his sculpted shoulders.

"Oh, Titus! Harder!" I breathe out as I feel him sink deeper into my tight core.

Suddenly, Titus turns my face towards him so we're staring into each others amber colored eyes.

His lips meet mine in an urgent kiss, our mouths swallowing one another's loud cries of pleasure.

As he kisses me, I really have time to realize just how big Titus is.

Unlike my past lovers, Titus stretched me to my limit, meaning that when he thrusts extra hard, a sprinkle of much wanted pain runs through my body.

But, everything about Titus was so extraordinary. His thrusts are harsh but gentle, his personality is cold but romantic.

I hope this never ends.

Titus pulls away from the kiss just to bite my bottom lip with his extended canines.

A moan leaves my mouth, surprising me. The taste of metal dances on my tongue before evanescing.

I take Titus's hand into mine gently, suddenly feeling as if I can tell him everything, as if this man above me isn't even my enemy.

Placing his hand on my breast, I stop meeting his thrust. Titus smiles before squeezing my breast gently.

Titus suddenly stops and pulls out of me, he flips me onto my hands and knees before angling my hips so that my ass is in the air.

I don't give him any warning, instead, I just push my hips back, taking Titus's full length into me in the process.

Titus starts to slam into me, harder and faster this time. His hands grip my hips to the point where they might bruise, but I don't care.

With every thrust, my body jolts forward, various moans leaving my agape mouth.

Titus leans down and growls into my ear. "If you want to be on top, just tell me."

I shake my head as I brush my lips against his. "No, please, Titus..." I moan softly.

Titus immediately understands my request. He once again picks up his speed as he leans down to kiss my sweaty skin.

A spark ignites deep within my core, slowly traveling up into my stomach until it reaches my limbs.

"Make me cum, Titus!" I scream, "I'm so close!" I say in the same loud manner.

For a quick second, Titus stiffens, as if he's surprised.

I guess he should be surprised. He has his sworn enemy's daughter withering around his dįck.

Who wouldn't be surprised? Maybe even a little excited?

Titus pulls back, before slamming back into me with all his strength.

Everything goes white. All I remember is my body shaking as I climax around Titus's cøck before collapsing in a heap on the bed.

••

I wake up to a soft kiss on my head.

"Wake up, Vladimira. Your father has been texting you like a maniac," Titus says in a smooth voice.

The tone of his voice is unexpected. It almost makes me forget about the whole ordeal we are in.

And did he just kiss my forehead!?

I turn to him and give him a tired smile. "I'm pretty sure my father can wait for one more hour."

Titus smiles before nodding his head towards the bathroom.

"You should take a shower and leave; your father sent five back-to-back messages," Titus says as if he's impressed.

I roll my eyes as I throw the blankets off my body before stretching on the edge of the bed.

Titus's soft lips find my waist before laying wet kisses all the way up to my neck.

"You better hurry before I take you again," Titus threatens in a whisper. I laugh before tilting my head to the side.

"I don't have a problem with that," I say as I turn to look back at him. He rolls his eyes before gently pushing me towards the bathroom.

While I was picking up my clothes and undergarments, I find my phone wrapped up in my clothes.

I hold my breath as I check my many missed calls from my father and the texts I haven't replied to.

My father's going to kill me...