"I officially collared them awhile back. I would've told y'all sooner, but I treated them out with a vacation and we just got back a few days ago." Dawson said proudly.

"Congratulations." I acknowledged happily. I smirked while grabbing Dawson and I both a drink off a tray that a sub walked by with.

"I was almost certain you were going to be late tonight." Zayne said walked over with his sub in a collar on a leash.  Zayne was always doubtful when it came to us coming in time to events. But nonetheless, I was impressed he had attended tonight with his sub Ryan. He had him collared as well. I was more than shocked to see that he actually settled down with Ryan. I was happy he found someone who can withstand his attitude and aggressive kinks.

"Good evening Master Kenwood." Ryan greeted while slightly bowing.

"Good evening." I replied.

Just after I addressed Ryan, Zayne pulled on the leash and whispered in his ear. I knew he was probably whispering positive affirmations to him since Ryan looked pleased.

Once Zayne returned his gaze to us, I saw that he noticed Maddy and Harold now. He gave an approving nod when they greeted him. After doing so Zayne and Dawson dismissed their subs to have fun. When the subs were finally away, but not out of our sight, Zayne spoke up.

"I see you've finally collared those two. And my, don't you and them look way more happier." I nearly choked on my drink as I heard Zayne speak. Zayne was rarely this positive and nice. If anything, this is probably the first time he complimented Dawson in awhile. Any other time they spoke he would call Dawson and idiot. But that was normal for us. Zayne always been the brains and the most easily annoyed out of the 3 of us. And Dawson was always the goofball, so it was natural they bumped head quite a bit. After speaking Zayne nodded and gave a little smile to Dawson. I was surprised to see that he actually smiled. Tonight was starting off right. But for some reason I felt off.

I made sure to excuse myself from Zayne and Dawson before heading to the bathroom. I sent a quick text to Birmingham to check on the boys. I wasn't sure why but I had a bad feeling. And it wasn't because of the alcohol I just consumed.

After receiving a text back rather quickly, that they were okay, I put my phone away and began to exit the bathroom. All until a sub entered and bowed to me. I was more than confused on why he had entered this bathroom considering it was for doms only.

"Oh-I'm sorry. I was coming to straighten up in here. I didn't know it was occupied by anyone." He admitted submissively and seductively. "Am...am I to receive a punishment from you Master Kenwood?" He asked in an appealing way. The way he asked sounded as if he wanted me to punish him. I definitely believed he was in due respects of receiving a punishment, but I didn't feel the need to waste my energy on giving it to him. It was annoying me already that he was taking up my time to began the event. Not to mention....I recognized him as the same boy that stormed off when he watched as Vincent kissed me that one night we attended the club.

"What is your name?" I asked half annoyed and upset.

"Ol...Oliver sir." He responded with a fake pout. It was honestly pathetic to me how he was subliminally trying to look vulnerable in front of me. It's almost as if he wanted a pounding from me. And he didn't care which kind either. And of course I was not thinking about being sexually active with him. I had two highly attractive and sexier subs at home that could fulfill my sexual desires, fantasies and kink better than he ever could.