"You go up first, and I'll catch eight more."

    While speaking, Xiao Ru had already lowered his body and probed into the depths!

    Yan Que had no choice but to flap his wings and fly into the sky, grasping Xiao Ru's movements and Bai Yan's figure at a high altitude.

    In the middle of catching the beast, Xiao Ru saw a few beasts that died miserably, and the bottom of his eyes sank.

    Bai Yan...

    After the last one was caught, Xiao Ru sat on Yan Que's back and returned to Yin Li and their location.

    The wind was a little cold, Xiao Ru said, "Master, what else do I need to catch?"

    "It's getting late, go back first."

    When he returned, Xiao Ru was brought home by Yan Que.

    Bai Yan came out from behind the tree with deep eyes, staring at the direction where Xiao Ru and the others left, not knowing what he was thinking.

    It took a long time to walk away.

    Xiao Ru? As small as?

    In his mind, when Xiao Ru met him just now, the clear eyes were filled with him.

    It's just that even if this image was repeated in his mind, he was still emotionless and didn't feel anything.

    After returning to the place where Baihu City temporarily lived, Lu Qi's voice came, "Where have you been, Yan?"

    Bai Yan glanced coldly: "Need to report to you?"

    Lu Qi choked, "No need..."

    "I'm just looking for you..."

    Bai Yan walked past her.

    Lu Qi followed, "The formation in Lingquan, the main city of the Silver Snake, has changed again, we can't get in..."

    "What does Goulding eat?" Bai Yan's voice was cold, and one sentence could make Hearts tremble three times.

    "Goulding, Goulding can't figure it out..."

    Ruki trembled.

    "It's obvious that their wizards are all closed, and I don't know who helped to set up this formation." Lu Qi followed carefully.

    He said in his mouth: "Olivia seems to have some friendship with the young lady of the main city of the Silver Snake, or let her approach Xiao Ru and test it?"

    Bai Yan paused, turned around, and faced her. .

    Lu Qi was locked by his gaze and lowered her head, as if to hide something.

    "Ha~" Bai Yan's eyes were cold, "Then let's do it."

    Lu Qi raised her head in surprise: "Okay!"

    Bai Yan's figure hid in the hole, Lu Qi raised a smile at the corners of her mouth, and after a while she turned around to go. Looking for Olivia.

    "You asked me to approach Xiao Ru?" Olivia couldn't believe it, didn't Sister Lu Qi dislike Xiao Ru the most? Why let her approach Xiao Ru?

    "It's about the rise and fall of the main city, and now the only suitable candidate is you..."

    "Xiaowei, let's go~" Lu Qi rarely put down her air and acted coquettishly at Olivia.

    Olivia looked embarrassed, "But I don't have any friendship with her either."