"I'm not sure" he whispered and put Kory on her bed. We both covered them up and we left their room. We walked to my room and I sat on my bed. He just stood there as if he was going to ask me something. "What?" I said and looked at him. He then cleared his throat and looked at my chest. "Oh, I'm sorry, I should've put a shirt on before I went out to the living room. I'm sorry" I said and got up from the bed grabbing a shirt from my dresser.

He took it from my hands and threw it to the side. "You get me all worked up Jane" he said and pushed me towards the bed. "Zane, your kids they ar-" - "sleeping" he said and moved my hair out of the way. "They love you Jane" he said and smiled "I-I know" I said and smiled.

"Everything about you is so perfect Jane, fuck" he said, groaning and kissed my neck. He cheated but in a way, so did I? Not really, but I started talking and got a boyfriend while not solving issues with Zane. Play his game also, use them how they used you.

I moaned and my head rolled back. I started playing with his hair and kissed him. I pulled his shirt up and started touching his body. Playing games is fun, I'm finding this very fun. I'm not going to finish the game just yet.

"Do you want this?" He asked and pulled away for a second, breathing heavily "yes" I said and kissed him.

He then laid me down and continued kissing me. He was between my legs slowly grinding, his erection teasing me causing me to become wetter by the second. "I'm not fucking you, but you are going to listen and do everything that I say" he said and smiled between kisses. "Mhm" I moaned and arched my back desperately waiting for him to do something to me. This game feels very good.

"I missed those" he said and kissed my jaw then started his trail of kisses down my neck and to my chest. "What" I said "your pretty moans and whimpers" he said and came back up to kiss me.

"Zane please" I moaned and pulled his pants down but he stopped me. "No" he said and smirked. "Why!" I whined and played with his hair. "Because I want it to be special Jane" he said and kissed me "this is special" I said between our kisses. "No, you're just horny, now shut up and be my good girl" he said and removed my sports bra.

My chest was exposed to him and he wouldn't take his gaze off of it. "Fuck" he moaned before taking a nipple into his mouth. I took it upon myself to start touching myself since he wasn't. He hadn't noticed, or so I thought, so I slipped my hand in my pants and started playing with my clit like how I did when we were calling and playing the same game, only this time he was here.

He then moved his attention to my other nipple and his tongue played with it. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around him. "Bad girl" he said and smirked. He then got on his knees while still on top on me and he pulled my pants down aggressively along with my underwear.

"If you stop your not getting your pussy ate tonight, if you do anything that you're not supposed to you won't be finishing tonight, understand?" He said and his hands went to the side of my shoulders on the bed. I nodded and picked my head up to kiss him. "Good" he said and his hand went to my surface quickly going in from how wet I was.

"Play with your clit Jane" he said and kissed me. I did so and his two fingers went inside of me quickly coming out and back in. "Zane fu-fuck!" I moaned and tried closing my legs but he was between me. "Your such a good girl Jane" he said and kissed me. I continued playing with my clit and never stopped.

"I-I think I'm close Zane" I moaned and his tongue swirled around mine. We were both moaning inside each other's mouths and each second made me filled with more pleasure than the last. "Do it Jane, cum all over my fingers." He said turning me on even more.