Hidden Limbo area

(A/n: Let me bring up that in reality I actually don't know what the no place truly looks like.  That's one of the many things left unsaid by the man behind the creation of Raef and everything related to him.  So I'm winging it).

On entry the duo were in an area that was blank and dark except for faint shadows of memories.  "SHΔDΩШS?" Asked Lucifer.  "ɬɧɛყ ơŋƖყ Ɩơơƙ ɬɧąɬ ῳąყ ɖųɛ ɬơ ŋơɬ ɱųƈɧ Ɩıɠɧɬ, ąŋɖ ɬɧɛ ɱɛɱơrıɛʂ ąrɛŋ'ɬ ʄơƈųʂɛɖ ơŋ ɱųƈɧ" added Raef.  The duo explored the place seeking out any hint of Lilith.  "I'M SURΣ SHΣ ҒΩUΠD Δ GΩΩD SPΩT TΩ βLΩШ ΩҒҒ STΣΔM" added Lucifer. The duo followed by what Lucifer knew about Lilith and ended up in this cave like area.  "ıŋɬɛrɛʂɬıŋɠ, ɛ۷ɛŋ ı ɖơŋ'ɬ ɠơ ɬɧıʂ ʄąr" added Raef curious.  Lucifer concentrated his own energy to sense for Lilith. 

He nodded picking up the sense of her.  "I GΩT HΣR" he said.  The duo went in with Lucifer taking the lead.  They looked around before spotting the female demon in one area.  "LILITH" added Lucifer simply.  Lilith stood up immediately in rage and faced the duo ready to burn them alive.  "ṡȏ... ʏȏȗ ғȏȗṅԀ ṃє ɞяȏṭһєя, ṭċһ, ẇһѧṭ ċȏṃє ṭȏ ɢʟȏѧṭ һȏẇ ı'ṃ ṅȏṭ ȏṅ ṭһє ṭһяȏṅє?" She said.  Raef got his scythe at the ready. 

"ı ῳơųƖɖ ცɛ ƈąrɛʄųƖ ῳɧąɬ ყơų ʂąყ, ı ƈąŋ ɛąʂıƖყ ɛrąʂɛ ყơų ɧɛrɛ ʂıŋƈɛ ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ą ℘Ɩąƈɛ ı ƈơŋɬrơƖ" added Raef.  Lilith sneered holding herself back.  "SIS, LISTΣΠ.... I ҜΠΩШ ШHΣΠ I SΔID MΨ βRΩTHΣR ШΔS TΔҜIΠG THΣ THRΩΠΣ ШHΣΠ I'M GΩΠΣ IT ΔΠGΣRΣD ΨΩU... I TRIΣD TΔLҜIΠG ШITH ΨΩU ΔβΩUT IT... ΨΩUR RΔGΣ ШΔS STRΩΠGΣR... βUT THIS ΠΣΣDS TΩ STΩP".  " TΩΩ MΔΠΨ IΠΠΩCΣΠT βΨSTΔΠDΣRS HΔ∇Σ TΔҜΣΠ THΣ ҒΔLL, ШHΔT DID THΣΨ DΩ TΩ DΣSΣR∇Σ DΣΔTH? " asked Lucifer.  Lilith raised an eyebrow hearing Lucifer talk in reason.  "Wait... Wait bystanders?  Are you seriously talking about that village I took my temper out- oh...." She said as it hit her.  "ɬɧɛ rąɠɛ ɧąʂ Ɩɛɖ ɬơ ɬɧɛ ơŋƖყ ʂųr۷ı۷ơr ŋơῳ ცɛƈơɱıŋɠ ąŋ ɛŋɛɱყ ơʄ ɬɧɛ rɛąƖɱʂ" added Raef quietly but keeping himself from getting in between the duo. 

Lilith froze hearing there was a survivor.  "Brother... A survivor?" Asked Lilith.  Lucifer explained everything that happened since Lilith destroyed that village.  In the process of it Lilith couldn't believe what she was hearing.  "So... This Zolzar has grown bitter, and is haunted by witnessing what I did to everyone..." Added Lilith.  The duo faced her as she crossed her arms.  "HΣ IS HΣLLβΣΠT ΩΠ PΔΨβΔCҜ, ΔΠD ШILL DΣSTRΩΨ ΔS MΔΠΨ RΣΔLMS ΔS ΠΣΣDΣD TΩ QUΣΠCH HIS PΔIΠ.... I...IΠ ΠΣΣD ΨΩUR HΣLP SIS" admitted Lucifer.  "ῳɛ, ცơɬɧ ɖơ" stated Raef crossing his arms. 

Lilith frowned staring Lucifer straight in the eyes like she was reading his soul.  "What's in it for me brother?" She asked.  Raef growled not liking how Lilith was treating Lucifer.  Lucifer shook his head at Raef stopping him.  "ШHILΣ I CΔΠ'T CHΔΠGΣ THΔT DIΔβLΩ IS GΩIΠG TΩ βΣ ҜIΠG I CΔΠ HΔ∇Σ HIM GI∇Σ ΨΩU Δ HIGH ΔUTHΩRITΨ ΩҒ RΣSPΣCT" added Lucifer.  "ΨΩU ШΩΠ'T βΣ SΣΣΠ ΔS THΣ Σ∇IL PRIΠCΣSS ΔΠD ΔLL THΔT" added Lucifer keeping it basic. Lilith crossed her arms.  She considered options on that before sighing.  

"Very well... At least it's not... Terrible" added Lilith.  Raef sensed danger in Limbo and looked at the two demons.  "ɧɛ'ʂ ıŋ Ɩıɱცơ ῳıɬɧ ąŋ ąrɱყ" he said.  Lilith agreed to help them out so she joined the duo.  "If this is my doing let's have me involved..." She said.  Raef got the portal open and rescued the two demons from the no place and back into the palace.  He faced them closing the portal.  "нσℓ∂ тнєм σff αѕ ℓσиg αѕ уσυ ¢αи fιяѕт, ι иєє∂ тσ яσυи∂ υρ тнє яєαρєяѕ αи∂ ωє'ℓℓ нєℓρ уσυ".  

He flew off immediately while the two demons looked at each other nodding.  " ҒΩLLΩШ MΨ LΣΔD, LΣT'S TΔҜΣ THΣ βLΔCҜ ШIΠG RΣΔPΣR DΩШΠ " he said.  The two flew to the battle immediately.

(A/n: A pause on the dark and drama but will get back in the fight.  I'm overdo to continue writing so I'm finally back.  Hope you. Enjoy). 

Rival of DarknessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara