Gadreel... to Raef

Talia followed Raef before they were in his cave area, but laying nearby to their realm portal mirror was a case carrying this ring in it. "The ring... I remember I found you with that" she said. "ąŋɖ ı ɬơƖɖ ყơų ɬơ ℘ųɬ ıɬ ąῳąყ.... ɬɧąɬ ı ῳơųƖɖŋ'ɬ ŋɛɛɖ ıɬ" added Raef. He sighed getting the ring out and reluctantly slipped it on causing it to immediately glow and become this sword, but now it was in Raef's current colors of white and black with a little blue. Talia was wide eyed studying it, she never saw anything like it before given she's never travelled outside Limbo. Raef had the sword change back and stay a ring. "ɱყ ℘ąʂɬ....ı ŋɛ۷ɛr ʄıɠųrɛɖ ʂɛɛıŋɠ Ɩųƈıʄɛr ąŋɖ ɧɛąrıŋɠ ɧıɱ ῳơųƖɖ ɱąƙɛ ɱɛ rɛɱɛɱცɛr" added Raef. He sat down sighing before Talia joined him.

She comforted Raef helping him relax. "My lord... My friend... What happened?" She asked. Raef exhaled his eyes glowing as he turned the cave into the memory scape that looked like the realm of heaven. Talia was shocked sitting up and looked around. "Is this...." She started while Raef got up. "ıɬ'ʂ ŋơɬ ɬɧɛ ąƈɬųąƖ ℘Ɩąƈɛ... ცųɬ ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ąŋ ɛҳąƈɬ ɱɛɱơrყ rɛƈrɛąɬıơŋ ơʄ ɧɛą۷ɛŋ, ῳɧɛrɛ ı'ɱ ơrıɠıŋąƖƖყ ʄrơɱ" he said finishing for her. He held a gloved hand out to Talia and she took it joining him. The duo saw this green and black angel in armor with another angel.

"ῳɧơ ı ῳąʂ.... ą ʂɛŋɬrყ... Ɩųƈıʄɛr ıɖɛŋɬıʄıɛɖ ıɬ.. ɠąɖrɛɛƖ, ɱყ ʝơც... ῳąʂ ąʂ ɠųąrɖıąŋ ɬơ ɧąɖrąŋıɛƖ ɧɛrɛ... ı ɖıɖ ɧą۷ɛ Ɩơ۷ɛ... ơŋƈɛ... ῳɛ ცơɬɧ ɖıɖ..." Added Raef. "You and this angel Hadraniel were together" added Talia getting the idea as Raef led her through the history. "ცųɬ... ɧɛą۷ɛŋ ῳąʂ ıŋ ą ɖąrƙ ɬıɱɛ... ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠ ąŋɖ rųƖɛr ῳąʂ ɱıʂʂıŋɠ ąŋɖ ɧɛą۷ɛŋ ῳąʂ ცɛıŋɠ ƈơrrų℘ɬɛɖ ცყ ąŋ ąŋɠɛƖ ŋąɱɛɖ ɱɛɬąɬrơŋ" added Raef as Talia gasped when the memory scape turned into a place of darkness with one angel who was basically causing angels to turn against each other. The duo saw past Raef when he was still Gadreel in the fight with other sentries. "ῳɛ ʂɛŋɬrıɛʂ ʄơųɠɧɬ ცąƈƙ ąცƖɛ ɬơ ʄıҳ ą Ɩơɬ ơʄ ɬɧɛ rɛąƖɱ.... ცųɬ ɬɧɛrɛ ῳąʂ ơŋɛ ƈơʂɬ... ɱɛ" added Raef. Talia was wide eyed as she witnessed memory Metatron grabbing past Raef and he shoved the sentry out of heaven. "OH MY GOD HE WRONGFULLY CAST YOU OUT!" exclaimed Talia remembering the stories other reapers have told. Raef nodded trying to contain his anger.

"ıŋɖɛɛɖ.... ąŋɖ ῳɧɛŋ ῳơrɖ ɠơɬ ąrơųŋɖ ɬɧąɬ ı ῳąʂ ɠơŋɛ... ıɬ ῳąʂ ცყ ą Ɩıɛ ɧɛ ɬơƖɖ ąცơųɬ ɧơῳ ı ῳąʂ ცrɛąƙıŋɠ rųƖɛʂ ąŋɖ ƈrą℘ Ɩıƙɛ ɬɧąɬ". In result hadraniel and a few other angels including Lucifer himself rebelled on heaven and descended to hell. The memory was on past Raef waking up in Limbo. " ცųɬ ı ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ɛ۷ıƖ ɛŋơųɠɧ ʄơr ɧɛƖƖ... ცɛƈąųʂɛ ı ɖıɖŋ'ɬ ƈɧơơʂɛ ɬơ Ɩɛą۷ɛ... ɧɛŋƈɛ ɱყ ąrrı۷ąƖ ɧɛrɛ.... ɧơῳɛ۷ɛr... ɖųɛ ɬơ ąŋ ɛąrƖıɛr ɱıʂʂıơŋ ῳɧɛŋ ı ῳąʂ ıŋ ɧɛą۷ɛŋ... ყơų'۷ɛ ʂɛɛŋ ῳɧąɬ ɬɧąɬ ცɛƈąɱɛ " explained Raef. Talia shuddered remembering the anger Raef had when she first found him. Raef made the memory scape vanish returning the duo to reality. "Does he-...." Stuttered Talia. "ıʄ ყơų'rɛ ɬąƖƙıŋɠ ąცơųɬ ıʄ ɧąɖrąŋıɛƖ ƙŋơῳʂ ı'ɱ ąƖı۷ɛ ɬɧɛ ąŋʂῳɛr ıʂ ŋơ, ı ɖơŋ'ɬ ɬɧıŋƙ ɧɛ ɖơɛʂ... ℘rơცąცƖყ ɛ۷ɛŋ Ɩơʂɬ ɬɧɛ ɱɛɱơrıɛʂ Ɩıƙɛ ı ɖıɖ ცɛʄơrɛ Ɩųƈıʄɛr spoke... And I rɛƈơ۷ɛrɛɖ ɬɧɛɱ" added Raef.

Talia sighed a bit and placed her hands on Raef's shoulders. "My lord.... Even though this may be who you are now, you know when I provide my advice". " This is someone of your past, and he's in trouble". "Ex-Sentry or not, he bravely faced you despite feeling like he saw a ghost and asked for help". "Us reapers know you are the most powerful of us, this is why, I don't know if you can tap into your former power or not, but you need to think about it" she said. "He needs help, if we can provide it... Why don't we?". Raef looked at her considering the thoughts. He then sighed in result.

One glimpse to his ring remembering it was a gift from Hadraniel. " ɛ۷ɛŋ ıʄ ı ƈơųƖɖ ʄıŋɖ ɬɧąɬ ʂɛŋɬrყ ʂıɖɛ ơʄ ɱɛ ı ɖơŋ'ɬ ɬɧıŋƙ ı'ƖƖ ცɛ ąცƖɛ ɬơ ɱąıŋɬąıŋ ɬɧąɬ ʄơrɱ ʄơr Ɩơŋɠ". Talia knew hugs harm Raef if she actually did it physically so she used spirit whispers to hug him. "You know we reapers have your back my king" added Talia. Raef nodded looking at her. "ɬɧąŋƙ ყơų". He flew off to find Lucifer.

(A/n: here we go! A heart to heart because all players in this story have a role. Now we change to the divided perspective, Zolzar and finally the return of Lilith! That's next chapter. Hope you all enjoy).