Zolzar's confusion

Meanwhile in a whole different area with his army Zolzar was suffering hallucinations. He knew harming Lucifer was showing a sense of betrayal, but also he wanted revenge, there's too many issues. A member of his undead army came over to try and talk to him. Zolzar ripped the member apart unleashing dead blood, broken bones and ripped up flesh. "ωнєи ι ωαит ρяινα¢у..... тнαт мєαиѕ ∂σи'т ¢σмє иєαя мє!" He growled. He gasped seeing Sarita looking at him, but she vanished. He remembered Sarita's dying words making him gasp a bit. "ωαιт.... ιѕ тнιѕ ωнαт ѕнє мєαит?" Asked Zolzar.

"иσ...иσ ι ¢αи'т! ι иєє∂ тσ fιgнт!" Added Zolzar. He screamed holding his head having too many thoughts. In the process Zolzar also unleashed his anger leading to killing several nearby individuals alongside the army of undead. He panted not moving a bit trying to recover himself from the small onslaught he did. "ѕαяιтα...... тнιѕ ρσωєя ωαѕ иєє∂є∂..." He was saying quietly. However he remembered that he would be in darkness a long time before he was out. "вυт тнιѕ ιѕи'т ωнαт ѕнє нσρє∂.... ωнαт αиуσиє нσρє∂" he said.

Zolzar roared angry not in fear, but confusion. He ended up accidentally injuring himself via losing balance and scratching his arm on a sharp rock. He cringed holding the injury, but froze seeing the blood. Memory of the past hit him seeing Lucifer from their first fight. "нє... ℓσσкє∂ вєтяαує∂...." Stated Zolzar quietly. "вєтяαує∂.....ву мє". More memories hit Zolzar of how Lucifer was kind to him, but Zolzar turned and attacked. " αм ι.... яєαℓℓу тнαт єνιℓ иσω?" He asked.

The injury healed up all on its own given he was a reaper. It was a moment to consider everything that's occurred. "ωнσ.... αм ι иσω..." Asked Zolzar. He sat down shuddering. "тнαт ωнιтє ωιиg ∂σєѕи'т ℓιкє мє тнσυgн.... єχ¢єρт... ωє'яє вσтн яєαρєяѕ... ѕσ тнєяє'ѕ нιм тσ ¢σиѕι∂єя тσσ'". Zolzar sighed laying down. For the moment he needed to reflect.

(A/n: Sorry on the short chapter. I have been busy and need to get back into this. I'm working on it. Anyway hope you enjoy).