3 versus an army (RTLF finale)

The trio were surrounded as Zolzar got in position. "fσямєя αиgєℓ тυяиє∂ яєαρєя σя иσт ι'м єи∂ιиg тнιѕ ιf уσυ ʝυѕт gινє мє тнє ∂єѕтяσуєя σf му ℓιfє" added Zolzar. Lilith growled a bit staying with Lucifer and Raef and the reaper army. "ყơų'rɛ rıɠɧɬ, ı ῳıƖƖ ɧɛƖ℘ ɬɧɛɱ ɛŋɖ ɬɧıʂ-" started Raef. "βUT ШΣ ΔRΣΠ'T THΣ ΩΠΣS THΔT ШILL LΩSΣ" added Lucifer. Zolzar growled summoning more undead as Raef's ally reapers fought back, with Raef, Lilith and Lucifer joining in. "ῳɛ ʄıɠɧɬ!" Snapped Raef. The two demons worked together as well.

Lilith summoned her energy focusing. "ı'ʟʟ єṅԀ ṭһıṡ һєяє!!!!" She yelled blasting huge rounds of colored energy at members of the undead causing destruction and making the bodies burst apart spraying blood. She wiped a little on her mouth smirking. "ɢȏԀ ı ғȏяɢȏṭ һȏẇ ṃȗċһ ı ɢяєẇ ṭȏ єṅjȏʏ ṭһıṡ!". She laughed evilly and continued fighting. " ṭһıṡ ıṡ ẇһѧṭ ʏȏȗ ɢєṭ ғяȏṃ ƿıċҡıṅɢ ȏṅ ѧ ʟѧԀʏ!!!". Lilith screeched getting injured as deep cuts riddled her body as she was bleeding. "ṅȏẇ ʏȏȗ'яє ɢȏṅṅѧ ƿѧʏ" she growled before charging in.

Raef attacked on his end as blood sprayed all over. Except the odd part is undead got confused when nothing caused injury to him. Raef chuckled facing them. "ƈơŋʄųʂɛɖ?" He asked. Raef suddenly turned his scythe into a white sword with a blue jewel before he destroyed some undead. "ŋơɬɧıŋɠ ℘ɧყʂıƈąƖ ῳıƖƖ ɧąrɱ ą rɛą℘ɛr" he said. "ı'ɱ ŋơɬ ƙıƖƖąცƖɛ... ŋơɬ ცყ ŋơrɱąƖ ɱɛąŋʂ". Raef blasted another round of undead.

Zolzar seemed distracted hearing Raef. " яєαρєяѕ ¢αи'т тαкє ρнуѕι¢αℓ нαям?" He asked. Lucifer slammed Zolzar to the ground. "JUST RΣΔPΣRS LIҜΣ HIM ҒΩR ΠΩШ". An undead was able to move Lucifer away via stabbing him in the wings. The soon to be ex demon king grimaced. He faced a chunk of undead as well. " ΠΩШ THΔT ШΔSΠ'T ҒΔIR " he told them.

Lucifer charged into the fight taking out each one of them. However once he had a moment to breath he was nervous about the stab he got in the wings. "SΩMΣΩΠΣ CHΣCҜ MΨ ШIΠGS SΩ THΣΨ'RΣ STILL IΠTΔCT" he said. A reaper that was in Raef's service came over and did a run over of the wings. "You're intact" the reaper stated. Lucifer nodded to the reaper in response. "THΔΠҜS" he added. He aided Lilith then after so the two were able to join forces.

In full swing many fell but the reapers were fine as they soon took off. Raef joined Lilith and Lucifer before the trio faced Zolzar. "ѧṅԀ ṅȏẇ.... ıṭ'ṡ jȗṡṭ ʏȏȗ" added Lilith. "ʂųrrɛŋɖɛr ʑơƖʑąr, ცƖąƈƙ ῳıŋɠʂ ąrɛŋ'ɬ ῳɛƖƈơɱɛ" added Raef. Zolzar faced the trio with his own scythe. "иσ...ι ¢αи'т ℓєт ιт єи∂ ℓιкє тнιѕ" he said. The scythe started glowing making Raef go wide eyed. "ɠɛɬ ɖơῳŋ ʄąʂɬ!!!!!" Exclaimed Raef. The trio hit the ground face down as a huge black flame zoomed by above them.

Lucifer stood up immediately. "LΣT MΣ... HΔΠDLΣ THIS" he said. He approached a frantic Zolzar taking it slow. "ɞяȏṭһєя Ԁȏṅ'ṭ-" started Lilith. Raef stopped her shaking his head. "ŋơɬ ơųr ʝơც ąŋყɱơrɛ" he hissed. Zolzar looked at Lucifer confused and angry. "вα¢к υρ.... ∂σи'т мαкє мє нυят уσυ" added Zolzar. "ΠΩ... I DΩΠ'T THIΠҜ ΨΩU ШΔΠT TΩ" responded Lucifer.

(A/n: The main fight at the end but now Lucifer and Zolzar still have closure to make. How will it play out? We'll see, anyway hope you enjoy).