Necromancer attack

It's been years since Lucifer and Zolzar met. Lucifer was about to retire the crown because it's come time for Diablo to take the throne. He noticed Rachmiel come in. "Lord Lucifer" he said. "ΠΩT MUCH LΩΠGΣR... βUT ШHΔT IS IT MΨ ΩLD ҒRIΣΠD?" He asked. "We have a situation, there's word of a necromancer attacking areas of hell, and it's too find Lilith" added Rachmiel. Lucifer got up hearing this. "LILITH ∇ΔΠISHΣD Δ LΩΠG TIMΣ ΔGΩ, I SHΩULD ҜΠΩШ SIΠCΣ I CHΔSΣD TΩ ҒIΠD HΣR" added Lucifer.

Rachmiel sighed remembering that incident. "Would you like someone to go in your place?" He asked. Lucifer took the crown off his head and placed it on the throne. He then faced Rachmiel. "ΠΩ.. I'LL GΩ, MΨ βRΩTHΣR IS TΣCHΠICΔLLΨ ΠΩШ TΩ βΣ ҜIΠG SΩ I'LL LΣT DIΔβLΩ RUΠ HΣLL" added Lucifer. He followed Rachmiel to the last known location of this necromancer. On arrival the duo looked around. "LΣT MΣ... HΩLD ΩΠ" added Lucifer.

He summoned his own power before making all the areas of magic used appear. Rachmiel gasped and looked at it. "HΩLD ΩΠ IT'S-!" Exclaimed Lucifer before he got blasted with black magic. "My lord!" Exclaimed Rachmiel helping him up. The duo gasped looking at a black wing reaper that landed and faced them. This being had a hood on that hid his or her face completely that neither demon could see who they were. Lucifer adjusted himself and faced the black wing reaper gasping. "Δ βLΔCҜ ШIΠG?!" He exclaimed.

"Wait... I read about them, black wings are reapers who don't care who they kill, just to hold the souls and carry necromancy capabilities, wait like that building that burned down" added Rachmiel. Lucifer growled summoning his fire and attacked the black wing. "ΨΩU'RΣ ΠΩT ШΣLCΩMΣ HΣRΣ LIMβΩ DШΣLLΣR!!!!" He exclaimed. Rachmiel fought back as well. The reaper blocked the attacks and blasted the duo. Both demons were easily knocked over. ".....ι ωιℓℓ gσ αиуωнєяє ι ωιѕн тσ fυℓfιℓℓ му gσαℓ... ι иєє∂ яєνєиgє σн fσямєя кιиg" added the reaper. Lucifer gasped wide eyed.

"ZΩLZΔR?" Added Lucifer. The reaper damaged the duo sending both flying before escaping. They got separated before Rachmiel got up. He gasped seeing Lucifer was missing and checked around himself. "Wait... The entrance to limbo is that way" he said pointing one direction thinking out loud. "Oh man....not the land of the white wing king....". He groaned and went to alert Diablo. "Lucifer better not get killed".

(A/n: Shorter for build up. But to the point. Old friends now enemies. Look out. Hope you enjoy!)