Lucifer's choice, past haunts learned

Lucifer arrived in this town area while waiting on Raef to come back. He took a moment to sit down and think it over. "ZΩLZΔR ҒΣLL TΩ CΩRRUPTIΩΠ βΨ THΣ PΣΠDΔΠT ΔΠD HIS TRΔUMΔ, GΔDRΣΣL IS THΣ ШHITΣ ШIΠG RΣΔPΣR IΠ CHΔRGΣ ΩҒ LIMβΩ, LILITH IS M.I.Δ, ШHΔT HΔS THIS LIҒΣ GΩΠΣ TΩ?" Asked Lucifer. He groaned sighing a bit. "ШHΔT DΩ I DΩ?" He said. However Lucifer recalled what he's done so far and nodded a bit. "ΨΣS, I HΔ∇Σ HΣLP.... ШΔIT... THΔT MΣMΩRΨ THIΠG RΔΣҒ DID... THΣRΣ ШΔS SΩMΣTHIΠG I CΔUGHT..." Added Lucifer. Needing to remember Lucifer exhaled using the little angel power he maintained and relied on making stars to form the thought he had.

In result it glowed and became a constellation of a female kitsune demon making him freeze. "ISΠ'T THΔT.... ΣΔRTH GΣΠΣRΔL SIL∇ΣR Δ?" He said remembering that before he took off to start his hunt Diablo had welcomed a female kitsune demon who only said she was escaping from a corrupted hell. It hit Lucifer before saying, "SHΣ ШΔS ΔT THΣ SCHΩΩL!!!!!!". Lucifer got up immediately knowing how to approach the matter. " SIL∇ΣR Δ ШILL HΩLD SΩMΣ ΔΠSШΣRS ". " ΠΩШ ШHΣRΣ TΩ ҒIΠD RΔΣҒ? ". Lucifer was thinking as he looked around the place. However, a bright white light appeared before Raef landed. Lucifer gasped a bit.

Raef no longer had black on the uniform, but replaced with an ice blue, plus ice blue eyes. " ą℘ơƖơɠıɛʂ, ı'ɱ ʄıŋąƖƖყ ცąƈƙ " he said. "ΔLL GΩΩD, βUT I MΔΨ HΔ∇Σ ΔΠ ΩPTIΩΠ TΩ GΣT US DΣTΔILS TΩ ШHΔT MΔDΣ ZΩLZΔR CHΩΩSΣ THIS" added Lucifer. Raef raised an eyebrow curious. "ɬɧąɬ ıʂ?" He asked. "Δ LITTLΣ βΣҒΩRΣ MΨ SΣΔRCH βΣGΔΠ TΩ STΩP ZΩLZΔR ΔΠD ҒIΠD LILITH DIΔβLΩ HΔD RΣCRUITΣD Δ GΣΠΣRΔL, ΩΠΣ ШITH THΣ PΩШΣR ΩҒ THΣ ΣΔRTH, HΣR ΠΔMΣ IS SIL∇ΣR Δ, I THIΠҜ SHΣ ШΔS ΔT THΣ SCHΩΩL DURIΠG ZΩLZΔR βΣIΠG CΩRRUPTΣD" added Lucifer. Raef seemed to hide a blush. "ąrɛ ῳɛ.... ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ ɖıąცƖơ ɬɧɛŋ?" He asked.

"I DΩΠ'T THIΠҜ ШΣ'LL ΠΣΣD TΩ, I HΔ∇Σ Δ ҒΣΣLIΠG I ҜΠΩШ ШHΣRΣ SHΣ IS, I ШΔΠT THIS TΩ ΣΠD, LILITH STΩPPΣD ΔΠD ZΩLZΔR ҒRΣΣD" added Lucifer. Raef exhaled, but respectfully hid his disgust for Zolzar being a black wing. "Ɩɛąɖ ɬɧɛ ῳąყ" added Raef. Lucifer led Raef to this village where there was a huge burnt tree at the edge of the area and he went over to it. Sure enough a pink haired kitsune woman wearing some armor was making sure her porch area was ready. She stopped immediately seeing Lucifer and Raef before bowing. "What brings two beings of royalty to me?" She said. Lucifer sighed knowing this was a choice that could help or hurt the situation.

"Apologies, but we want to discuss something that may be of use to what we're doing" added Lucifer lowering his voice. "The necromancy school..." He said. Silvera's tails and hair are stood up on her shudder. "I left that place to get away from the dangers" she said. Raef was shocked. "ʂơ ʂɧɛ ῳąʂ ɬɧɛrɛ". Silvera sighed and sat down. "You're correct, both of you, what I ran away from was the school, I was a servant there back in the day" she said.

The duo looked listening closely. Silvera sighed. "I was actually the one assigned to Zolzar, I helped swap his clothing..... But warned him... I knew the pendant was affecting Leviathan" added Silvera. "I tried to convince Zolzar so he doesn't fall into it". "I don't know what trauma he suffered, but clearly it was bad enough he was too vulnerable". Lucifer and Raef grimaced a bit. " THΣΠ THΔT'S ШHΨ HΣ ҒΣLL IΠTΩ IT " added Lucifer. Silvera gulped a bit but sighed. "The corruption was bad that I needed out" added Silvera.

"That's why you and Diablo helped me" added Silvera. Raef crossed his arms lost in thought. *"ʂɬơ℘ ɬɧɛ ɖɛɱơŋ ℘rıŋƈɛʂʂ, ῳɛ ɠɛɬ ɬɧɛ ƈơrrų℘ɬɛɖ rɛą℘ɛr"* he said to himself. Silvera sighed looking down. "I have my new life as the earth general, I prefer it". Lucifer nodded and comforted Silvera before letting her go. Raef looked over at Lucifer. " ℘ɛrɧą℘ʂ.... ῳɛ Ɩơƈąɬɛ ყơųr ʂıʂɬɛr.... " he said.

Lucifer froze nodding. "ZΩLZΔR LΩST Σ∇ΣRΨTHIΠG TΩ MΨ SISTΣR.... I SΣΣ THΣ PLΔΠ, GΣT HΣR... HΣ GΣTS TΩ US" added Lucifer. The duo decided to gather in Limbo for how to locate Lilith.

(A/n: Finally done. And all set for more. Taking the moment before it gets bloody and stuff again. Anyway, hope you enjoy!!!)