Lucifer's solo stand.... but aid to come

(Again any photos of Tony V are because of him as vessel for Lucifer in these stories).

Lucifer faced Zolzar and his army armed with his sword and was battling them. He got in clash with a dead demon making him growl. "ΨΩU DISGUST MΣ" he said. He stabbed right into the mouth of the dead demon and yanked the head clean off the body causing a spray of blood and necromancy energy around the area as he dismembered the body and burned it. "ΩΠΣ DΩШΠ..." He spat before attacking the army. By weapon and fire Lucifer was dismembering the dead and burning the bodies, the area getting covered in blood and body parts. Zolzar attacked back getting damage in causing Lucifer pain. The demon and the reaper clashed.

More undead were appearing in result. "UGH THΣΨ'RΣ STILL CΩMIΠG" muttered Lucifer. A blast of black fire came in between the duo causing them to split apart from each other confused. "ZΩLZΔR ΨΩU SHΩULDΠ'T HΔ∇Σ THΔT PΩШΣR" added Lucifer. "That wasn't me" added Zolzar. Lilith appeared landing with a smirk on her face. "Miss me brother" she asked. "LILITH" growled Lucifer.

Lilith giggled facing the duo. "My don't you two look tired" she said. Zolzar was confused and seemed to have memories of what happened to him. "My how you've grown.... But in a growth of darkness... Ah that necromancer teacher never told his secrets" Lilith seemed to hint. "ШHΔT ΔRΣ ΨΩU TΔLҜIΠG ΔβΩUT?!" Demanded Lucifer while Zolzar cringed holding his head. Lilith tsked telling Lucifer she won't speak. She caused an attack in limbo as did Zolzar. Lucifer did his best to fight alone.

However, he heard a screech behind him causing Lucifer to look and see Charmeine kill off an undead and take it's soul. "CHΔRMΣIΠΣ?" Asked Lucifer. "Need a hand?" Asked a different reaper joining Charmeine who was this big muscular male. "Oh pretty Lucifer, seems you proved to defend" added Charmeine. "I...I CΩULD USΣ THΣ HΣLP" added Lucifer. He and the reapers battled together saving the souls from the undead. Zolzar growled also attacking Lilith. "I haven't let go my rage for you either" he said.

After the army was stopped the reapers growled facing Zolzar and Lilith. Lilith smirked attacking all of them and Zolzar. Zolzar gasped while Lucifer and the reapers of Limbo got taken down. "Maybe I'll just kill two birds with one stone to talk about a term of the realm of the living" added Lilith. Zolzar attacked immediately making Lilith stumble. "Get out of my way... Unless you want to be killed" he growled. The duo clashed sending a huge attack at the others despite fighting each other. The group of white wings including Lucifer gasped.

The blast though.... Immediately missed. "ШHΔT THΣ?" Asked Lucifer. Lilith and Zolzar looked over confused to see a bright shield blocked the reapers and the demon king Lucifer. "Who... Did that?" Asked Zolzar. Lilith gasped recognizing it from her days as an angel. "It can't be...." She said. When the light faded it revealed a green and black armored angel, someone Lilith thought was dead. "GADREEL?!" exclaimed Lilith.

The sentry panted standing up, but clearly was struggling using this power again. "How are you alive?!" Exclaimed Lilith. Gadreel didn't answer, but attacked sending the both away back to different areas of hell. "Lord Raef, dear master" added Charmeine. "ı'ƖƖ ცɛ ʄıŋɛ... ɠơ ῳơrƙ ῳıɬɧ ɬąƖıą ɬơ ʂɛɬ ų℘ ą ɖɛʄɛŋʂɛ ʄơrƈɛ.... ı'ɱ ɬąƙıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ʄrơŋɬ Ɩıŋɛ ῳıɬɧ Ɩųƈıʄɛr" responded Gadreel. The reapers nodded and left before the sentry dropped to his knee his appearance going back to Raef. Lucifer helped him up. "ΨΩU STILL HΔ∇Σ IT" added Lucifer with slight glee in his voice.

Raef panted recomposing himself as the sword returned to being his ring. "ყơų'rɛ Ɩųƈƙყ... ცųɬ ŋơῳ ı ʂɛɛ ῳɧąɬ ƖıƖıɬɧ ცɛƈąɱɛ" added Raef. Lucifer sighed and nodded. "SHΣ'S βΣΣΠ ∇ΣΠGΣҒUL Σ∇ΣR SIΠCΣ I ΔΠΠΩUΠCΣD ШΔΨ βΔCҜ ШHΣΠ THΔT DIΔβLΩ..... THΣ DΣMΩΠ HΔDRΔΠIΣL βΣCΔMΣ... ШΔS GΩIΠG TΩ SUCCΣΣD MΣ ΔS ҜIΠG". " ШHΣΠ SHΣ CΩΠҒRΩΠTΣD MΣ DΣMΔΠDIΠG TΩ ҜΠΩШ ШHΨ I TΩLD HΣR STRΔIGHT ШHΨ SHΣ'S ΠΩT ҒIT TΩ RULΣ". "Ωβ∇IΩUSLΨ DIDΠ'T ΣΠD ШΣLL". Raef scoffed hearing that. " ąƖƖ ɬɧıʂ ɖɛʂɬrųƈɬıơŋ ƈąųʂɛ ơʄ ą ɬɛɱ℘ɛr ɬąŋɬrųɱ? ɧơῳ ƈɧıƖɖıʂɧ" he said flatly.

"ცųɬ ɬɧɛ ცƖąƈƙ ῳıŋɠ.... ɬɛƖƖ ɱɛ ყơųr ɧıʂɬơrყ... ɬɧɛ ʄųƖƖ ɖɛɬąıƖʂ" added Raef. Lucifer exhaled facing Raef to explain.

(A/n: Gonna make a chapter name change. But next part done. Raef has found his power of the past. And now we can let the take down begin! Hope you enjoy!).