A sole survivor

Lucifer left to hunt down Lilith desperate to stop her. "I GΩT TΩ ҒIΠD HΣR"!" He said. He used his own skills to pick up on Lilith's trail. Once he found evidence he went to this town before freezing up. "THIS IS THΣ βΩΔRDΣR TΩШΠ βΣTШΣΣΠ LIMβΩ ΔΠD HΣLL.... IT'S... ШIPΣD..." He said. Lucifer landed shocked at the devastation. "LILITH... DID THIS?" He said. He walked the town area shocked.

Somewhere close by he could hear crying though. Going to investigate Lucifer was shocked to discover a young boy who was alive and well. "αн уσυ'яє тнє кιиg!" The boy exclaimed scrambling back in fear. Lucifer exhaled needing to approach this gently before he nodded. "ΨΣS, βUT I'M HΣRΣ CΔUSΣ I ШΔS TRΨIΠG TΩ ҒIΠD SΩMΣΩΠΣ ΔΠD DISCΩ∇ΣRΣD THIS DΣ∇ΔSTΔTIΩΠ...." Added Lucifer kneeling down to eye level for the kid. The child gulped looking at him, eyes puffy from crying. "ШHΔT'S ΨΩUR ΠΔMΣ ΨΩUΠG ΩΠΣ?" Asked Lucifer. "Z...zolzar" stuttered Zolzar.

Lucifer nodded helping him up. "DΩ ΨΩU ШΔΠT TΩ TΣLL MΣ ШHΔT HΔPPΣΠΣD?". " RΣST ΔSSURΣD MΨ ΩΠLΨ GΩΔL IS TΩ STΩP ШHΩ DiD IT SIΠCΣ THΣΨ DΣҒIΣD MΨ RULΣS.... Σ∇ΣΠ IҒ IT'S SΩMΣΩΠΣ IΠ MΨ βLΩΩDLIΠΣ " he said. Zolzar looked at Lucifer sniffling. "You really will?" He asked. "IΠDΣΣD, I'M THΣ ҜIΠG ΩҒ HΣLL ҒΩR Δ RΣΔSΩΠ" added Lucifer. Zolzar exhaled as Lucifer got him somewhere away from the area before having him sit down. He then nodded ready to explain.

Flashback: Zolzar was helping his father currently around the house, but his mother was practicing magic. "Mom aren't you going to join us?" Asked Zolzar. "Easy son, a necromancer needs a moment before they can" added his father. His mother soon got up and came over. "Yeah sorry, here what do you need?" She asked. Before anyone could answer the trio looked to see a young girl run in. "Sarita what's wrong?" Asked Zolzar's mom. "You got to run the demon princess is on a rampage!!!" Exclaimed the girl named Sarita.

"Lilith?!" Exclaimed Zolzar's mom. She faced Zolzar and his dad. "Quick you got to hide". She ran out to face her summoning undead to join her. Lilith on the other hand was blasting fire and screaming in rage. She was able to aim and blast a nearby house to rubble. Body parts of victims flew everywhere, blood spraying all over the place along when the rubble of burnt houses flew around too. Zolzar's mother ran into the battle and attacked Lilith.

Lilith faced her snarling. "A necromancer?!" She said angry. "You're not welcome here demon princess, cease this destruction". "I WILL PROVE I'M WORTHY OF THE CROWN!" yelled Lilith who was not interested in chatting. The duo battled each other. Sarita, Zolzar and Zolzar's dad all were hiding. Zolzar's mother was suddenly stabbed through the heart by Lilith's spear before she burst the body into pieces, blood and body parts spraying everywhere. As she soon sent out a fire that engulfed the town she found the rest of the family and killed the dad in blind rage.

Sarita threw herself over Zolzar but she cringed in pain knowing the fire would kill her if Lilith didn't. "Sarita no..." Added zolzar. "Lilith can't see us..... I made sure.... But my power won't last long on myself...." Added Sarita. Zolzar was crying but kissed Sarita. "Just accept my confession first...." Added Zolzar. Sarita kissed back crying. "All I know.... Is sometime you'll find me again.... But it'll be longer before you find yourself..." She said. "What?" Asked Zolzar confused.

Before Sarita could respond Lilith killed her right in front of Zolzar. The blood stained all over his body but the fires burned his arms as he saw the body blow apart. "Humph, the last one must've ran.... Forget it.... I will get revenge" added Lilith before she left. Once she was gone Sarita's spell wore off leaving a traumatized Zolzar who looked at the destruction of everything he knew. Back in reality Lucifer was in fury hearing Lilith did it because she was throwing a tantrum. "Sarita is....was a seer, she not only could do magic... But she could see the future.... I...I don't know what she meant by her dying words but they all... Died... Why not me?" Asked Zolzar. Lucifer bandaged Zolzar's burns. "DΩΠ'T SΔΨ THΔT, CLΣΔRLΨ ΨΩU SHΩULD βΣ LUCҜΨ ΨΩU'RΣ ΔLI∇Σ, LILITH IS Δ DΣMΩΠ ШHΩ ШHΣΠ SHΣ'S ΔΠGRΨ SHΣ ШILL MΔҜΣ ΔΠΨΩΠΣ βΣ CΩLLΔTΣRΔL....." He said remembering an incident of his own where Lilith took away those Lucifer supported or loved, but is lucky that his two angel brothers never came to hell.... Though he will worry on Diablo.

Zolzar sniffled and looked at Lucifer once the demon king finished bandaging him. "My mother....I idolized her... Even though Necromancy is looked at poorly". Lucifer raised an eyebrow getting a hint. "ΔRΣ ΨΩU ШΔΠTIΠG TΩ βΣCΩMΣ LIҜΣ HΣR?" Asked Lucifer. Zolzar stood up exhaling. "Forgive me dear king, my family knew I wanted to be one myself.... I don't seek revenge, I need to work through grief.... And I want to fulfill the dream for them" he said sadly. Lucifer thought it over before getting an idea. "PΣRHΔPS I CΔΠ HΣLP, IҒ ΨΩU ШISH TΩ CΩMΣ" he said.

He left with Zolzar taking him somewhere. They stopped at this giant building shrouded in darkness which made Zolzar gulp. "RΣLΔX.... THRΩUGH HΣRΣ LIΣS Δ SCHΩΩL THΔT CΔΠ HΣLP, I ΩΠLΨ ҜΠΩШ ΩҒ IT DUΣ TΩ ΔΠ ΔΠCΣSTΩR ҒRΩM LΩΠG ΔGΩ ШHΩ ШΔS ΔβLΣ TΩ βRIΠG βΔCҜ ҒΔLLΣΠ ΔΠGΣLS THΔT ΔRΣ ΠΩTHIΠG LIҜΣ MΣ..." Added Lucifer. "Wow, you got a history... Um... Maybe when I feel better we can talk?" Asked Zolzar. Lucifer exhaled and faced Zolzar. "ΨΩU'RΣ ШΔΠTIΠG TΩ CΩMΣ βΔCҜ TΩ MΣ?" Asked Lucifer. "ШΣLL, I GUΣSS I CΔΠ ΔCCΣPT ΨΩU βΔCҜ IΠ THΣ RΔΠҜS... βUT I DΩΠ'T ҜΠΩШ IҒ I'LL βΣ ҜIΠG STILL, I'M SURΣ MΨ βRΩTHΣR DIΔβLΩ ШILL HΣLP ШITH THΔT" added Lucifer. Zolzar whimpered but nodded letting Lucifer help him inside.

(A/n: Longer but next done. Everything starts to seem fine, but it won't be that way forever. Also to note, Sarita? I'll enlighten details elsewhere, she was immediately winged but I know how to approach her. I have an All About Characters thing I published. It's as it's named, It's a chapter dedicated to whoever I wish to share about or who anyone tells me they want more detail on, which btw anyone who reads my books and wants to learn about someone then I can provide,. So I'll go make a chapter there for Sarita. Anyway hope you try to enjoy because this story won't be as fully my normal wheelhouse).