Zolzar's approach (RTLF part 2)

(Sorry no photo for this one).

Zolzar and the demons POV: Lucifer and Lilith froze looking at this black energy gathering.  "ṭһѧṭ һıṃ?" Asked Lilith.  Lucifer nodded a bit.  "ΨΣP, HΣRΣ HΣ CΩMΣS".  The black wing reaper appeared and immediately stopped the moment he saw Lilith with Lucifer.  " ωαιт.... уσυ... вяσυgнт-" stuttered Zolzar.  "ΨΩU ΔRΣ CΩRRΣCT, THIS IS MΨ SISTΣR.... βUT ҒΩR THIS CΔSΣ... SHΣ'S THΣ CULPRIT βΣHIΠD ШHΔT HΔPPΣΠΣD TΩ ΨΩU LΩΠG ΔGΩ, I HΣLPΣD ΨΩU ΔS ШΣLL βΣCΔUSΣ βΔCҜ THΣΠ I ШΔS UPSΣT ШITH HΣR ҒΩR ШHΔT SHΣ CΔUSΣD" responded Lucifer calmly.  Lilith faced Zolzar in guilt before saying, "ʟıṡṭєṅ... ı ɢєṭ ʏȏȗ'ṿє һѧṭєԀ ṃє ṭһıṡ єṅṭıяє ṭıṃє, ɞȗṭ ṡṭȏƿƿıṅɢ ṃє Ԁȏєṡṅ'ṭ ṃєѧṅ ṡєṅԀ ʏȏȗяṡєʟғ ıṅṭȏ ɞєċȏṃıṅɢ ѧṅ єṅєṃʏ ȏғ ṭһє яєѧʟṃṡ ṭȏ ṭяѧċҡ ṃє Ԁȏẇṅ" added Lilith trying Lucifer's approach to talk. 

Zolzar growled suddenly pulling out his scythe.  "уσυ тσσк єνєяутнιиg fяσм мє.... ι яєfυѕє тσ тαкє αρσℓσgιєѕ.... уσυ ∂σи'т ∂єѕєяνє тσ ℓινє ρяιи¢єѕѕ" he spat.  The duo stood firm with Lucifer drawing his sword, for one last time before he retires, ready to go.  Lilith was ready to fight.  "ẇѧṡṅ'ṭ ѧṡҡıṅɢ ғȏя ғȏяɢıṿєṅєṡṡ.... ɞєċѧȗṡє ṃʏ ɞяȏṭһєя ԀıԀ ṭєʟʟ ṃє ṭһє ṡċһȏȏʟ һѧԀ ѧяṭıғѧċṭṡ ṭһѧṭ ṃєṡṡєԀ ẇıṭһ ʏȏȗя һєѧԀ ṭȏȏ ṃȗċһ" added Lilith.  "ШΣ'RΣ ШΔҜIΠG ΨΩU UP" added Lucifer.  Zolzar commanded the army he had and the attack was sent out.  "ШΣ'LL HΔ∇Σ TΩ HΩLD THΣM ΩҒҒ ΔS LΩΠG ΔS ШΣ CΔΠ UΠTIL RΔΣҒ GΣTS HΣRΣ" added Lucifer. 

The duo dashed into the battle armed and prepared.  Lilith caught herself surrounded by a few undead and took a blast to the chest that gashed her badly blood sprayed out.  She quickly summoned her own power and sent a wave of darkfire energy to her surrounders blasting them to ashes.  "ı'ṃ ṭһє Ԁєṃȏṅ ƿяıṅċєṡṡ ѧṡṡһȏʟє, ʏȏȗя ƿєṭṭʏ ȗṅԀєѧԀ ѧяє ṅȏṭһıṅɢ!" She yelled.  Lucifer was in a clash with two undead who slashed his shoulders, only to see them healed.  "I'M STILL Δ DΣMΩΠ ҜIΠG" added Lucifer grinning evilly.  He took his sword and destroyed both undead immediately.  The duo took out a good amount of the army, except Zolzar attacked the duo in dark flames that caused wounds deep enough they were struggling to stand. 

Zolzar chuckled and grabbed Lilith by the top of her dress.  "уσυ'яє иσтнιиg тσ мє, αи∂ иσω ι ¢αи єи∂ тнє ℓιfє σf тнє ∂ємσи ωнσ тσσк єνєяутнιиg fяσм мє" he said.  "DΩΠ'T TΩUCH MΨ SISTΣR LIҜΣ THΔT!!!" Yelled Lucifer.  He was blocked from reaching Lilith and Zolzar.  "ʏȏȗ ѧяє ṭһє ȏṅє ṭһѧṭ'ṡ ṅȏṭһıṅɢ...." Added Lilith.  However before Zolzar could deliver the kill the duo plus Lucifer looked around to see the area filling with greyish smoke and their ears were invaded with loud whispers of spirits.  "ωнαт'ѕ нαρρєиιиg?" Asked Zolzar.  Lilith looked to Lucifer before asking "is that-"

Lucifer closed his eyes and smirked before chuckling.  "ΩH ZΩLZΔR, ΨΩU PLΔΠΠΣD ΩUT Σ∇ΣRΨTHIΠG TΩ SΣΣҜ ΨΩUR RΣ∇ΣΠGΣ, βUT ΨΩU MISSΣD ΩΠΣ ҜΣΨ THIΠG ΔβΩUT Δ MΣMβΣR IΠ THIS ҒIGHT" he said reopening them.  "RΣMΣMβΣR ШHΩSΣ TΣRRITΩRΨ ΨΩU ∇IΩLΔTΣd βΨ THRΩШIΠG MΣ HΣRΣ?".  Zolzar gasped hearing a loud screech like a dark spirit or a demon echo throughout the area.  Out of no where he got attacked instantly by a black eyed vengeful Raef.  The reaper joined the two demons before other reapers came to their aide as well.  Lilith finally realized Raef's connection as well the moment she saw the black marks all over his face and all the black stained on the outfit.  " ṅȏ...ṭһє ċȗяṡєԀ Ԁѧɢɢєя ṭһѧṭ һѧяṃєԀ..... ɢѧԀяєєʟ" she said. 

She had flashbacks of her own celestial past where she and Raziel were close and Raziel was crying seeking comfort in Lilith.  *"Lilith.... The mission.... It went wrong... One of the beings had a special dagger that affected angels, Gadreel is struggling to keep it under control"* sobbed Raziel.  Lilith hugged the angel immediately.  *"Calm down, what exactly does this dagger do?"*  Raziel explained it to Lilith making her gasp. In reality finally Lilith looked at Raef.  "gα∂яєєℓ......" She said worried.  Zolzar stood firm.  "ı'ṃ ɢȏṅṅѧ єṅjȏʏ Ԁєṡṭяȏʏıṅɢ ѧʟʟ ȏғ ʏȏȗ". 

(A/n: We continue and next comes the final of the parts.  Keep it up.  Anyway hope you enjoy)!