Raef's decision

Returned to his limbo form Raef felt awkward debating his life. He was thinking of everything he already experienced. Lucifer came to mind, the black wing reaper Zolzar who got corrupted, but most of all.... Diablo, Diablo was what Hadraniel became... The angel Raef used to love as Gadreel. When he first had entered Limbo he had a lot of rage and anger, it made his heart cold. Until he saw Diablo, now he's not sure. "ɧɛ'ʂ ʂɬıƖƖ ɧɛrɛ.... ცųɬ ʑơƖʑąr ąŋɖ ƖıƖıɬɧ ąrɛ ą℘℘ąrɛŋɬƖყ ɬɧɛ ɱąıŋ ℘rơცƖɛɱ.... ąŋɖ ı ɧɛąrɖ rųɱơrʂ ƈırƈųƖąɬɛ ơʄ ą ɖɛɱơŋ ɬrყıŋɠ ɬơ ơ۷ɛrɬɧrơῳ ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠ... ɧɛƖƖ ıʂ ıŋ ცąɖ ʂɧą℘ɛ" added Raef. "ცųɬ.... ʂơ ɱųƈɧ ơʄ ɱყ ℘ąʂɬ ıʂ ʂɧơῳıŋɠ ų℘.... ıʂ ɬɧıʂ... ɱɛąŋɬ ɬơ ცɛ?". He clenched his fists looking away.

" ყơųr ცrơɬɧɛr ɖơɛʂŋ'ɬ ƙŋơῳ ყơų ąƖrɛąɖყ ۷ıơƖąɬɛ rɛąƖɱʂ ῳıɬɧ ɧơῳ ơʄɬɛŋ ყơų ۷ıʂıɬ ɱɛ " he suddenly said. An angel appeared revealing it was Lucifer's brother Gabriel. Gabriel sighed crossing his arms. "My brother gave up his heavenly life in rebellion as did my youngest brother Hadraniel". " I saw what's happened.... You're troubled". Raef looked at Gabriel. "Lilith she gets jealous too easily.... As for this Zolzar thing, there's someone missing from the spirits when they all came to heaven or hell depending on where they belong" explained Gabriel. Raef gasped going wide eyed getting up.

"ῳąıɬ ʂơɱɛơŋɛ ıʂŋ'ɬ ɬɧɛrɛ?!" He asked. Gabriel nodded and placed his hand on Raef's shoulder letting him have the knowledge of Sarita. Once he let go Raef was stunned. "When Zolzar was a child there was a friend in his life, a young seer apprentice named Sarita, she warned everyone of Lilith but no one could escape in time, her last ditch effort was she used what little power she had to cloak Zolzar from Lilith" explained Gabriel. "Zolzar didn't want to lose her... But Sarita predicted he'd go down a dark path before he wakes up realizing his mistake, but he saw Sarita die in front of him, her blood sprayed all over his body". Raef tried recalling all the spirits Talia and the others helped because he was most likely not recovered enough back then. "She's the key Raef, find out what happened to her, you and Lucifer might get somewhere with Zolzar" added Gabriel. Raef looked away.

"ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ʝųʂɬ.... ƈơŋʄųʂıŋɠ" added Raef. Gabriel sighed a bit. "You were made the ruler here, I did sense the angel form is there, obviously you aren't able to stay in that form... But he is still there and you and him are the same either way....". " Raef..... Show them how it's done, be the white reaper king and still maintain balance with the angel side even you said yourself, hell didn't consider you evil" he said. Gabriel took off to heaven. Raef sat down contemplating everything to determine what he wants. He got up before heading to this secret cave room. It lit up on entry with a multitude of color lights and a balanced warmth.

"Ɩɛɬ ɱɛ ცɛ rɛცơrŋ....." Added Raef closing his eyes. He suddenly felt a white flame approach before possessing him. On result once finished the black all over his outfit vanished replacing with an icy blue, same with his eyes and marks. He then flew out and left to find Lucifer.

(A/n: Next part finished. Next to get going. Keep track. Anyway hope you enjoy).