Meeting the king

Lucifer groaned finding himself waking up shivering. He looked around before slowly pushing himself into a standing position. "ΔLL RIGHT, I MΔΨ βΣ ΩLD...ISH βUT I STILL GΩT IT" he muttered. Looking around though seeing he was in an area of only snow and ice though he immediately was wide eyed realizing what happened. "LIMβΩ?! ΩH ΠΩ THIS IS Δ RΣΔLM ∇IΩLΔTIΩΠ" he said. Lucifer was running to escape back only to not find the exit to hell. He froze hearing strange noises behind him not wanting to turn around. "I'M GUΣSSIΠG ΨΩU'RΣ RΣSIDΣΠTS HΣRΣ IΠ THIS RΣΔLM" added Lucifer.

One female in particular took interest and braved facing the king straight up. "p̫r̫e̫t̫t̫y̫ p̫r̫e̫t̫t̫y̫ o̫h̫ k̫i̫n̫g̫ l̫u̫c̫i̫f̫e̫r̫, y̫o̫u̫ a̫r̫e̫ a̫ l̫o̫n̫g̫ w̫a̫y̫ f̫r̫o̫m̫ h̫o̫m̫e̫" added the female. Lucifer was grossed out seeing how she looked as she stroked a claw down his face. "o̫u̫r̫ k̫i̫n̫g̫ w̫a̫n̫t̫s̫ t̫o̫ g̫r̫a̫c̫e̫ y̫o̫u̫" added the female. Lucifer shoved her off grossed out facing her. "LΩΩҜ... ΨΩU... ШΩMΔΠ... DΩΠ'T TΩUCH MΣ... βUT ҒIΠΣ TΔҜΣ MΣ TΩ ΨΩUR ҜIΠG" added Lucifer. "Don't talk to Charmeine that way" hissed another reaper. Charmeine chuckled and the group guided Lucifer to the throne area of the king.

A female reaper that looked different from Charmeine and her crew noticed them bringing the king of hell and she ran over. "Are you all insane?!" She exclaimed. "That's Lucifer, the soon to be retired king of hell, and you all have him?!". " o̫h̫ p̫r̫e̫t̫t̫y̫ d̫e̫a̫r̫ m̫i̫s̫s̫ t̫a̫l̫i̫a̫, h̫i̫s̫ r̫o̫y̫a̫l̫ h̫i̫g̫h̫n̫e̫s̫s̫ s̫a̫i̫d̫ t̫o̫ b̫r̫i̫n̫g̫ h̫i̫m̫ " added Charmeine. Talia raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Fine, keep him elsewhere first, I'll go make sure this is the right thing he requested". He was taken to this strange cave area where he noticed an open cavern.... Except he knew it as something else. " Δ RΣΔLM PΩRTΔL THΔT CΔΠ DΩUβLΣ ΔS Δ PRISΩΠ?" He whispered.

Meanwhile Talia went to the throne room shakily approaching the throne before bowing low. "My lord, your dear advisor questions what you want?". " We know the soon to be retired king of hell violated the realm crossing-" started Talia. "զųıɛɬ ɖơῳŋ" responded the velvet voice of the king, but with bitterness. Talia flinched freezing up. Raef got up and strode to her before getting her up. He stared her down with cold eyes, one ice blue eye and one black eye before letting go. "ı ῳąŋɬ ɬơ ʂɛɛ ɧıɱ ცɛƈąųʂɛ ɧıʂ ɛŋɬrąŋƈɛ ɬơ Ɩıɱცơ ῳąʂ ąŋ ąƈƈıɖɛŋɬ" he said.

Talia gasped and stumbled back wide eyed. "Wait it was?!" She exclaimed shocked. Raef fixed his scarf before turning away from her and looked down to hide his emotion currently. "ყơų ąrɛŋ'ɬ ƙŋơῳƖɛɖɠɛąცƖɛ ơŋ ɬɧıʂ ɠı۷ɛŋ ყơų'۷ɛ ცɛɛŋ ɧɛrɛ ყơųr ɛŋɬırɛ Ɩıʄɛ...". " ცųɬ.... ɬɧɛrɛ'ʂ ą rųƖɛ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ rɛąƖɱʂ, ıʄ ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠ ơʄ ɧɛą۷ɛŋ ơr ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠ ơʄ ɧɛƖƖ Ɩɛą۷ɛ ɬɧɛır rɛąƖɱ ıɬ ųʂųąƖƖყ ɱɛąŋʂ ɬɧɛrɛ'ʂ ʂơɱɛɬɧıŋɠ ცąɖ ɠơıŋɠ ơŋ" he said sounding more angry. Talia immediately stopped Raef knowing he was about to break into rage mode. Raef took a few deep breaths and calmed down. "ʄơrɠı۷ɛ ɱɛ... ı'ɱ ʂɬıƖƖ ʄrɛʂɧ ῳıɬɧ ɬɧɛ ɱɛɱơrყ ơʄ ῳɧąɬ ɧą℘℘ɛŋɛɖ ɬơ ɱɛ..." He said.

Talia bit her lip looking at the back of him before she went to face him. "Is that what happened to you that brought you here?" She asked. Raef growled a bit. "ı ɖơŋ'ɬ ῳąŋɬ ɬơ ɖıʂƈųʂʂ ɬɧąɬ ɬıɱɛ" he said. "ცrıŋɠ ɬɧɛ ƙıŋɠ ɧɛrɛ" he said. Talia nodded and immediately left before she and the reapers returned with Lucifer. "THΣRΣ Δ ШΔΨ I CΔΠ GΣT ШΔRMΣR?" Asked Lucifer. Raef snapped his fingers turning the area around Lucifer only warmer so he could handle the realm.

He then faced Lucifer sternly crossing his arms. His white and black stained cape swishing a bit but matched to his white and black attire. Lucifer froze wide eyed the moment he saw the face of Raef. "MΨ STΔRS.....GΔDRΣΣL?" He said. Raef snarled and flew right at him grabbing the demon king. To the shock of the reapers.... Lucifer went pale in his shock while Raef hissed pulling away from the heat. "ῳɧąɬ ɖơ ყơų ƙŋơῳ ơʄ ɬɧąɬ ŋąɱɛ, ı ąɱ rąɛʄ... ı'ɱ ơŋƖყ ɬąƖƙıŋɠ ɬơ ყơų ცɛƈąųʂɛ ყơų'rɛ ɧɛrɛ ცყ ąƈƈıɖɛŋɬ!" Demanded Raef. Lucifer gasped because only angels knew those rules due to demons never caring.

He then sighed. "I DΩΠ'T ҜΠΩШ IҒ ΨΩU ШΔΠT DΣTΔILS... βUT ∇ΣRΨ ШΣLL-"

(A/n: the set! The arrival of Raef. Also Talia she's gonna eventually have her origin story. But for now hope you enjoy!)