Return to Limbo's fight part 1

(This may be a shorter chapter and I don't own the photo).

Raef's perspective: The reaper met with Talia who looked confused. "My king what's wrong?" Asked Talia. Raef looked at her. "ῳɛ ŋɛɛɖ ɬơ ʄıŋɖ ɱơrɛ rɛą℘ɛrʂ". " ıɬ'ʂ ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ ცɛ ŋɛɛɖɛɖ" responded Raef. Talia got serious getting the idea. "How bad?" Asked Talia. Raef didn't respond, but Talia could read it in his eyes.

"And the demon?" Asked Talia. "Ɩųƈıʄɛr ıʂ ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ ɧơƖɖ ơʄʄ ąʂ Ɩơŋɠ ąʂ ɧɛ ƈąŋ ῳıɬɧ ɧɛƖ℘ ʄrơɱ ɧıʂ ʂıʂɬɛr, ცųɬ ɬɧɛყ'rɛ ɠơıŋɠ ɬơ ŋɛɛɖ ɧɛƖ℘" added Raef. Talia nodded and left to fetch whoever she could to help. Raef though froze hearing the sound of flapping wings, angel wings. He turned to find himself face to face with Gabriel. Raef growled annoyed before saying, "A demon king violating entry is one thing, but why is heaven's archangel here?". The tone of his voice didn't go to the serious one though. Gabriel gasped a bit.

"Lucifer was right.... You were Gadreel, forgive me... I will not call you that now... But I am checking in" added Gabriel. Raef was startled taken aback. "ɧơῳ... ɧơῳ ɖıɖ ყơų ɧɛąr?" He asked. "I'd rather you don't know that part right now.... But... What's happening?" Asked Gabriel. Raef sighed reluctantly explaining looking away. Gabriel was stunned with what he heard. "Indeed that's troubling.... Well... While angels aren't able to help because leaving heaven endangers us becoming fallen I will show support for you, my brother Lucifer, and the demon princess Lilith". He took off leaving a stunned Raef processing what he just heard.

Talia returned with numerous reapers. " I gathered who I could my lord... They await orders ". Raef faced the group nodding. " ɬɧąŋƙ ყơų ɬąƖıą". "ąɬɬɛŋɬıơŋ ɱყ ʄɛƖƖơῳ rɛą℘ɛrʂ" he started before explaining everything that's currently happening. "ŋơῳ, Ɩųƈıʄɛr ąŋɖ ƖıƖıɬɧ ῳıƖƖ ɬrყ ɬɧɛır ცɛʂɬ ɬơ ɧơƖɖ ơʄʄ ɬɧɛ ცƖąƈƙ ῳıŋɠ ąŋɖ ɧıʂ ąrɱყ ơʄ ųŋɖɛąɖ, ცųɬ ῳɛ ŋɛɛɖ ɬơ ąʂʂıʂɬ ıŋ ɠɛɬɬıŋɠ ơrɖɛr ცąƈƙ, ʄơƖƖơῳ ơŋ ɱɛ ąʂ ῳɛ ʝơıŋ ɬɧɛ ʄıɠɧɬ ῳıɬɧ ɧơῳ ʑơƖʑąr ɖıʂɠrąƈɛɖ ơųr ƙıŋɖ" commanded Raef. Everyone there cheered ready to help before they all flew to the fight.

(I will do my best to get. back on schedule!!!! I'm ready to continue. Anyway hope you all enjoy!)/