Lilith's demand

(A/n: Just to bring up, I have Blackboxtv member Tony V as Lucifer and Colleen as Lilith, so if I use pictures of Tony and Colleen that's why).

In the depths of hell Lucifer was approached by his sister Lilith. "Ugh Lilith I already told you, my brother Diablo is taking over the throne, not you" he said. "That's not fair, I'm the eldest in this realm behind you because you and I came together before your brother rebelled from heaven!" snapped Lilith. "I have been around long enough that I deserve the throne!". Lucifer snapped his fingers immediately trapping her in these glowing red chains making her gasp. He faced her and stared her down. " You want to know why I'm not picking you? ". " because you're not capable of ruling".

Lilith looked disgusted hearing him say this. "EXCUSE ME?!" she yelled. "You're a child killer and you're too blunt, hell wants a ruler like what I've done, punished those who don't follow rules and helped keep those that did balanced out and we've lived in harmony because of it" responded Lucifer. Lilith roared breaking free and attacked Lucifer slashing him up with deep cuts that could kill a human. Lucifer cringed as his entire body started bleeding demon blood out of every organ. "I won't accept this" growled Lilith. "If you won't accept me on the throne, I will make you!" she said. Lucifer panted coughing up blood as he healed up.

"Lilith you can't do this, you need to listen and accept it!" Added Lucifer. Lilith blasted him in fury causing a severe explosion around the king of hell. "I'm done listening to you" she said. Lilith flew off immediately. "YOU'LL REGRET THIS DECISION LUCIFER!!!" she yelled disappearing. Lucifer growled repairing the area and saw a red and black dressed male with red tips in his black hair join him. "Brother is everything ok?" Asked Diablo. "No... Lilith is suffering a case of jealousy" added Lucifer sighing.

He growled before facing Diablo. "Brother, we're already stretched thin due to Mephisto and Blackheart planning an overthrow, so.... I'll go after Lilith myself". Diablo gasped hearing Lucifer. "That's crazy talk!" Exclaimed Diablo. Lucifer sternly faced him. "We already lost one.... And that's why you rebelled on heaven.... Do you think Gadreel would let Lilith run rampant?" He asked. "DON'T SPEAK THAT NAME TO ME!!!!" Yelled Diablo, but he had tears come down his face. "My apologies.... But tell me how he'd feel" added Lucifer.

Diablo looked down sniffling. "If heaven didn't get tricked into casting him out..... He'd say go stop Lilith" he responded reluctantly. Lucifer hugged Diablo. "Forgive me for the fact that's still fresh in your mind brother" he said. He then flew off to go after Lilith.

(A/n: We haven't gotten severe yet but oh it will. All to the fault of a jealous demon? Well you'll see. Anyway hope you all enjoy).