Boat House

Augusts POV

I had a tight hold on his wrist dragging him closely behind me. I led us off the main path and down into the more wooded part heading towards the lake. A small building just like the others ones came into sight. I was guessing it was a boat house considering it was so close to the lake.

The grip on his wrist I had tightened as he began to fall behind tripping over his own feet. "August...please, can you slow down a little?"
His small meek voice made it hard to hear what he had said. "Speak up of you're gonna talk." I glimpsed back at him and saw him drop his head staring at the ground below us.

The leaves crunched and sticks cracked as we walked down the slight incline to the small building. I kept an eye out trying to catch if anyone had seen or followed us. The last thing I needed was someone I know seeing me dragging this kid to a secluded place. It was pretty damn obvious what we were doing.

I raddled the door handle to find it unlocked. What idiot left this open? Win for me I guess. I basically threw him into the small room. He stumbled but never fully fell over. He hit a wall that was filled with paddles the lined the wall up and down. I could see his eyes screw shut waiting for the hard impact but he quickly recovered and tried standing straight up.

I slammed the door behind me and grabbed one of the small paddles probably used for canoeing and jammed it under the door handle and the floor making sure it would be a bit harder for someone to get in if they wanted to. I looked back over to Luis who was standing with his hands clasped together in front of him with his head down. Why does he always resort to putting his head down? I find it annoying.

I took only a few steps and made it over to him standing so close I could see his hair wave a little bit from my breathing. He stood completely still as if he was scared to move. Is he scared of me? I mean I've never been nice to him but I didn't think he would be this scared.

"Princess?" I questioned as my finger looped around a stray lock of his hair pushing it behind his ear. "Princess." My tone was more demanding and had a sense of urgency. "Why do you always put your head down? Look at me." He shifted on his feet and hesitated before slowly starting to raise is head.

A smirk spread across my face as we made eye contact. "We don't have much time. I have a feeling that stupid teacher will come hunt us down when he realizes we are both gone." He stood still only slightly nodding his head. "I'm not going to force you or anything Luis." I saw his jaw clench and he swallowed hard.

"Yes, I know that but...it's ok. I liked it..." I couldn't make out what he had said. He mumbled it low under his breath and started to move his head down again. "What was that?" I waited for his response. "I liked it..." his head was almost all the way down again making me twitch in anger. "Put your head up. Why the hell do you always do that?" He visibly flinched at my raised voice.

He moved his head all the way and looked me dead in the eyes. "I liked it." He said it clear and loud making me raise a brow. I spun him around pressing him against the wall. I leaned down and whispered into his ear. "It wasn't to long ago, so you should be all good right?" He didn't move for a moment then nodded his head.

I nipped at his ear making him groan slightly. I grabbed his wrists with one hand and pinned them against the wall above his head. With the other I followed the curve of his body down. I grabbed his ass making him gasp. I smirked and moved to pull his pants down.

I hesitated and asked "Can I?" I could almost see the gears working in his head. I have no intention of forcing him to do any of this. I know I don't have the best track record with my behavior towards him but I'm definitely not going to add forcing him to have sex with me to the list.

"Yes..." his small voice barely audible gave me the confirmation I needed. I pushed his pants and underwear all the way down to his ankles. I kissed his neck biting and sucking on his nape leaving a pretty noticeable hickey. I smiled to myself seeing it start to turn red. I left a couple more on the side of his neck making him let out soft moans.

I reached around with my free hand placing it lightly around his neck pulling his head back. "Ready?" He swallowed and looked me in the eyes. "Mhm." I captured his lips in mine kissing him deeply. Damnit why does this little idiot have such an affect on me?

I let go of his neck and he dropped his head back into a normal place. I lined up and started to push in. He let out such cute moans I almost couldn't take it. With one final thrust I was all the way in. He put out a high pitched moan and leaned further onto the wall.

I could see his legs shaking. He's not going to walk after this. With that thought in my mind I pulled out and snapped my hips back in making him moan again. Fuck...he sounded so cute. I thrusted in over and over. At this time I had let go of his wrists to let him hold onto the wall better.

His small hand reached around and tapped my arm slightly. "August...I'm...I'm gonna-" with one final thrust he gasped and fell into his orgasm. He shook and almost fell to the floor. He would have if I didn't keep a tight hold on his waist. From the sound of his voice I finished too.

We both stood breathing heavily and chests heaving up and down. We stayed still trying to catch our breaths. I gritted my teeth. God...why does it feel so good? Why does it feel so good with him? Goddamn you Luis.

—————————————————————————
Hope the story has been going well! This is the second story that I have posted so I hope you all like it! Bye for now lovelies <3