Sweet

My hands were going numb from the tight grip he had on them. My shoulders ached from my arms being held up above my head for so long. My chest heaved up and down quickly.

"Stop!" He slapped his hand over my mouth. "Shut up." Is he going to hit me? Throw me around like a rag doll? Choke me out?

10 minutes before

August stood in front of me looking down. I sat still on the bottoms bunk not wanting to move a muscle scared of what he might do. He bent down to a level he could fully see me. I pulled my knees closer to my chest trying to make myself as small as possible.

With one swift movement he grabbed my ankle and sprawled me out across the bed jumping on top of me. I threw my hands up in defense pushing slightly on his chest. I screwed my eyes shut not wanting to look at that face. I laid there with him ontop of me not moving. He didn't move either. He didn't make a move to hit or abuse me at all.

His lower half moved down slightly pushing against mine. A gasp escaped my lips. He slowly grinded against me making me shutter. All the sudden his hand moved from beside me to my face grabbing it. "Open your eyes princess." I kept my eyes shut too nervous to open them.

In another harsh movement he captured my hands and held them above my head pressing down making me wince from the slight pain. "I said, open your eyes." I bit down on my lip. I slowly opened my eyes. My vison was slightly blurry but I could still make out the devilish look that August had on his face.

He held onto my wrists with one of his hands and trailed the other one down my jaw. He grabbed my face again. "Stop biting your lip." I let go of my lip from between my teeth but he did not let my face out of the harsh grip.

I could feel my cheeks start to burn from the tight hold he had on them. His heavy body basically laying on top of me made me feel claustrophobic. I hate being confined like this. My breathing became more and more heavy.

Back to present

"Stop!" He slapped his hand over my mouth. "Shut up. Do you want someone to come in here and see this?" I shook my head viciously. Obviously I don't want anyone to come in and see August laying on top of me.

He finally let my hands out of the grasp he was holding them in. I dropped them to my side moving carefully. He made no move to get off of me and I was too scared to try and push him off. He stared down at me for what felt like minutes but probably wasn't any longer than 10 seconds.

His arm wrapped underneath me and pulled me up slightly. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath on my nose. He moved his head down to make our lips meet. I stayed frozen. Why is he doing this again? Isn't his favorite pass time beating me up? Why is he acting like this all of a sudden.

"You have to open your mouth princess." I obeyed without thinking. His tongue slid into my mouth the second I parted my lips. I don't know how to kiss though. I never have really kissed anyone before but then all in one day I had my first kiss and my first...that.

With his free hand that was wrapped around my waist he brought it up and tightened slightly on my hair making me gasp. He broke the kiss and snickered. "Do you like that? Huh princess?" I snapped my jaw shut and sucked in a deep breath. A smirk grew on his face before he unwrapped his arm from around me and got up out of the bottom bunk. "Control those pheromones of yours. They are everywhere." He ended with a small wave while walking away. "See you later princess."

With that he walked out of the cabin. I laid in the bed barely moving. What the hell? Why did he do that again? Is he having fun playing around with me? The worst part about all of this is that I'll most likely be his punching bag in a couple hours.

I pulled myself up and opened any available windows trying to get my pheromones out of the large room.

Augusts POV

I leaned against the side of the cabin right next to the door. I could hear him Hurriedly scurrying around opening windows trying to flush out his pheromones which in reality weren't even as strong as I had said. Just wanted to mess with him a little.

I reached into my front pocket and pulled out the small white medicne bottle that read Luis G. Murphy. I shook it and the pills raddled inside. Heat suppressors. I smiled to myself and placed the bottle back into my pocket.

I'm all actuality...I never meant to do...that. I was just going to mess with him. Make him angry or upset that was all it was going to be. I was even going to wake up the dimwits in the back and let them take a few hits at him. I was even going to give the pills back but as soon as the sweet smell filled the car I about lost it.

I pushed off the building and walked away down the gravel path following it to the main lodge we were supposed to meet. I heard small light footsteps behind me and the same sweet smell. He sped up as he walked by me putting his head down. Does he think that I won't notice him if he does that?"

"Hey!" I called after him. His steps faltered but he kept moving. "Princess~" I yelled at him again. "Come here." I was almost expecting him to take off running but instead he stopped and slowly turned around as I made my way to him.

"Wanna have some fun?" He kept his head hung low not answering my question. I was going to leave him alone until tomorrow but...fuck it.

—————————————————————————
Hello! Soooo Luis didn't forget his pills August took them?! Also a reminder that his dad is white so that is why they don't have a Hispanic last name. Anyways bye for now lovlies <3