·˚𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 🕊

𝄞☀︎𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒊    |    𝒗𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𓅪˚ ༘ ☄ 

𝄞☀︎𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒊  |  𝒗𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𓅪˚ ༘ ☄ 

╰┈➤ ...and in the end, we all become stories.

⚜──𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑──⚜

|Copyright© Krishnpriyataa_123 & -Ankitaa|

Moral Rights Asserted by the Authors. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re-transmitted in whole or in part , in any manner , without the written consent of the copyright holder , and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. Images used would solely belong to their respective owners but we very much own the edits that we create .

The story is not meant to hurt any religious belief.

⚜──𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍──⚜

Dedicated to PrathamPujya , Shree Ganesh ; Mata Saraswati , who is the embodiment of knowledge ; Shree Hari Vishnu and Devi Lakshmi , who incarnate whenever there is a decline of righteousness and all the other revered souls who are equally important for Dharmasthapana throughout the ages.

⚜──𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆──⚜

Mentions of violence/gore, mild/ suggestive sexual content. Slight strong language may be used, etc.

Another warning would be issued before the said chapter, but still if anyone finds any issue with the above mentioned content, you are advised not to proceed with the story.

Any sort of bashing or hateful comments would be dealt very seriously. Constructive criticism is whole-heartedly welcomed.

⚜──𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄──⚜

Shriya and Anandi are two sisters, unaware of what their past held like any other human, transported back in time when the world stood as a witness to the rising atrocities of evil and the sublime excellence of Yogeshwara Krishna who guided the world through his wisdom towards Dharmasthapana.

As the sisters voyage through their destined lives, they encounter certain truths regarding their origin. Mysteries unravel: a truth long strayed within time's abyss, paving a path to discern the enigma of that very time that had been ensnared within its cloak.

Trace their journey to experience the rollercoaster of emotions endured by the sisters as they ride through the journey to a realization of an unknown past that affects their past, present and future.

❞Time is a wheel that weaves our fate as it wills.❞

☼⭒ Book Started On: 08 / 05 / 2022 ·˚ ༘☄