Chapter 34: WRESTLEMANIA Pt. 4 UNDERTAKER V BRAY WYATT

Bray bent Undertaker over his knee in a headlock. The crowd went nuts, as they knew what was coming.

Bray skipped his usual kiss, and planted Undertaker with Sister Abigail and went for the count.

1!

2!

"My God!!", Jim Ross shouted on commentary. "The Undertaker just won't give up!! He took a Sister Abigail and kicked out!!"

Bray looked like he was crying - or possibly laughing.

Bray backed up into the corner and leaned on the ropes.

He fell on his back and shot back up in his signature spider walk.

He walked to the Undertaker.

The Deadman shot up and looked in the eyes of The Eater of Worlds.

Undertaker and Bray stood.p and locked eyes.

"He is mine!!", Bray shouted. "You can never take him away from me!! He will - "

Undertaker had clutched Bray by the throat and proceeded to Chokeslam him.

Undertaker fell into the corner, feeling the toll Sister Abigail to on him.

Undertaker rose. He slit his throat with his thumb, signaling the end.

Bray got back to his feet eventually and was scooped up onto Undertaker's shoulders.

Bray slid off and pushed Undertaker across the ring.

Bray launched himself into the Phenom with his body and took him off his feet. He then ran, bounced off the ropes, and fell on top of Taker with his back.

Bray didn't even pin.

He forced Undertaker to his feet and put him in Sister Abigail's position again.

He smiled, and kissed Undertaker's forehead slowly.

Undertaker scooped Bray up and into the Tombstone position faster than lightning.

He planted Bray with the Tombstone and set his hands up ceremoniously.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head and his tongue rolled out as the official counted;

1!

2!

3!

The bell rang as the arena exploded with emotion.

Undertaker heaved for breath, as Bray may have crushed his ribs when he fell on him.

Undertaker was helped to his feet by the official as his name was announced.

Undertaker bopped his head to the sound of his theme "You're Gonna Pay".

Bray had slid out the ring and was crying puddles of tears. The Streak just laughed.

Undertaker walked down the ramp proud of finishing his job - he had freed Dean Ambrose.

NEXT: ROLLINS VS PUNK - IT ALL ENDS HERE!!