Chapter 18: Abduction-Part 1

Roman and Seth did what they needed to do that night. They made the challenge to Bray and Wyatt - with another surprise. CM Punk had come out.
He boasted about how the WWE Universe 'forgot' him, and how he wasn't going to let Seth forget him by moving on to fight Bray. Punk declared himself teammate of Wyatt and Dean.

Bray disappeared with Dean after that.

Roman and Seth walked to their trailers with their bags slung over their shoulders.

Seth spotted the glint of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in John Cena's bag. Cena gained it from Brock Lesnar in an epic match at the Royal Rumble.

He looked back towards his trailer - to watch it go up in flames.

A small explosion erupted inside of it. Seth, and Roman who was behind him, were sent back a few feet. The explosion was loud. Others were on the ground as well.

A ringing sound went through Rollins's head. He looked over at Roman. He hit his head on a stone. The back of his head leaked blood.

Seth tried to stand. The explosion unbalanced him.
He watched people dial 911, and scream and run to their own cars.

Seth got to his feet. He felt something solid hit the back of his neck. He collapsed. He felt the object hit his back. Someone grabbed his hair, and pulled him up to his feet. He put on someone's shoulders. The attacker threw Seth's face onto his knees. He fell onto a wall.

The man was hooded. He didn't see much before he blacked out.
During the blackout, he felt as if he was being dragged. He heard other people scream, and yell. He wanted to yell for help, but his mouth wouldn't move. He wanted to kick back, but he couldn't tell his legs. He tried to crawl away, but his arms wouldn't budge.

He passed out completely, and then there was only silence.