Chapter 29: HANDICAPPED Pt. 2

SMACKDOWN!

9:43

Bray Wyatt stuck the chair between the turnbuckle.

Dean laid outside stirring, dazed from Seth Rollins's chair shots to his head.

Seth held himself on the turnbuckle across from Bray.

Bray walked towards him with an eerie smile on his face. Seth booted that smile right off.

As Bray made sure his eye wasn't kicked out, Seth leaped the the second turnbuckle. He jumped and wrapped his arm around Bray's head, spun around and landed with a DDT impact.

Seth covered. Bray kicked out at 2 and half.

Seth scooped up the kendo stick in the ring. He stood.

Bray was on his knees, begging for the worst Rollins could offer.

Seth kicked him in the arm, then hit the kendo stick across his other side. Another kick, and a kendo stick. He repeated this pattern over and over, till Bray's arms were red with welts.

Seth ran, bouncing off the ropes, with a dropkick to his head.

Seth went for the pin again - this time with Dean Ambrose pulling him out to stop the count.

Dean delivered a clothesline that almost took off his opponent's head.

He got on top of Seth and mindlessly threw fists onto his head in a fit of rage.

Dean stood and looked under the ring for something to use as a weapon.

Seth was on his feet, getting his breath.

Dean pulled out a steel trashcan - which Seth dropkicked into his face.

Seth snatched the trashcan out of Dean's hands, and smashed it onto his head, cutting the head of the Lunatic Fringe, sending blood stream down.

Seth Irish-whipped Dean into the announce table, which he went sailing over.

Seth walked over and pulled Dean up by his hair.

Bray Wyatt smacked his forearm on the back of Seth's head. He threw fists on top of his back with no relent.

*play music*

Bray looked into the crowd. Roman stood at an exit. He walked down in a hurry.

Bray ran over the barricades to fight the Powerhouse.

Dean jumped off the announce table with an elbow drop onto Seth.

He ripped the covering off the table. He tore out the computer screens as JBL, Booker T, and Byron Saxton moved back.

Reigns clipped Bray hard in his jaw. He threw fists into his ribs, and threw back over the barricades.

*stop music*

Roman hopped over.

Dean locked eyes with his former friend. He ran forward and a slugfest ensued. Roman pushed Dean into the announce table, critically hurting his back.

Roman Superman Punched Dean, rattling his brain. Dean laid unconscious on the table.

Bray hit Roman Reigns in the back with a chair from the crowd.

Seth smashed the steel trashcan on Bray's head. Bray dropped the chair and fell to his knees.

Roman leaned on the ring, recuperating from the chair shot. Pushing through it, Roman helped set Bray on the announce table.

Seth put the heads of Dean and Bray inside the trashcan.

With the encouragement of Roman Reigns, Seth climbed to the top turnbuckle.

Seth moved his hair from his face. If he missed this, it would be over.

Feeding on the energy of Roman Reigns and the crowd, Seth leaped.

Seth, Bray, and Dean went right through the table.

Roman helped his friend to his feet.

He threw Dean Ambrose into the ring. Seth followed quickly for the pin.

1

2

3

Seth won his second challenge. His music blared in the arena with the crowd's approval.

Roman raised Seth's hand in victory as his name was announced.

Seth wondered if the Authority would change this since Roman helped. He prayed they wouldn't...

NEXT: FINAL CHALLENGE!!!