Chapter 32: WRESTLEMANIA Pt.2 Triple H V Sting

Sting kicked the vending machine so hard a Snickers bar fell to the bottom. Undertaker scooped it out.

Sting cursed loudly, the arena echoing his word.

He hit the machine with his black bat.

Sting cursed again with a voice so terrifying, Seth winced.

Reigns began, "Man, look - "

Sting threw Reigns against the vending machine and held his bat to his throat.

"What do you know, huh?!", he scolded. "You don't know what I lost!! I've waited darn near 15 whole frigging years to get this opportunity, and because Triple H can't resist being a coward, I lose!! Don't try to sympathize!!"

Undertaker began chewing on his Snickers bar, apparently ignoring the situation.

"Sting", Seth began, his fists ready. "You're right. We don't know what you're going through, but please. Calm down, before something happens that we will regret. Let Reigns go."

Sting looked into Seth's eyes. Even missing most of his face paint, Sting made Rollins as scared as a little kid looking at Chuckie. Nonetheless, Rollins stared back.

Sting backed up from Roman, letting down his bat. "14 years. You kids don't know how long that is."

Seth heard from a distance the voices of Triple H, J & J Security, Kane, Big Show, and CM Punk. If Kane had never forced John Cena to bring back the Authority, this wouldn't be happening now.

Sting walked away.

"Well", Undertaker began. "At least I got a Snickers out of it."

Seth just stared at him. He shooed away the moment. "Reigns. You and Ambrose are up right?"

"Yeah, right after Paige fights...whichever Bella. It's confusing."

"Twin Magic", Undertaker put in. "Very powerful."

"Yeah", said Reigns. "Super hard to tell which is which half the time."

Rollins looked at Reigns and Undertaker back and forth, flabbergasted by them.
"What are you guys talking about? It's easy to tell the difference. It's like... Right there, y'know?"

Reigns and Undertaker looked at each other. "What do you mean? I can't tell the difference", Reigns said.

Seth buried his face in his hands. "You guys don't see it? It's like... Gaah, forget this. Anyway, you ready Roman?"

Reigns nodded.

"You know what you have to do right?", Undertaker asked.

Reigns nodded again, slower this time.

Seth patted Reigns on the shoulder. "Good. Then we trust you to destroy Dean Ambrose."