Well on the bright side your safe with me and I promise you I won't let nothing happen to you.

Thank you! She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek.

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I went an hour away from the town just in case anybody would see us and report anything to YaYa ass. I know she was still gone be there when I got home cause she know I was right.

I opened her door and she got out holding my hand. We walked into the mall and I went to go buy our movie tickets. We was gone be kids and see Sonic 2. It was actually her idea and it was cool with me. The movie didn't start until 6:45 so we had a bunch of time to kill.

I know you running out of things to wear by now! I smiled walking Into Chanel.

Hi Mr Stevenson! The sales lady Erica smiled coming over to me she gave me a glass of champagne and one to Chanel.

Hi Erica, this is Chanel and she's a bit shy so whatever it is she wants can you ring it up
For her! I said smiling.

Action! She laughed rolling her eyes.

We have a new collection in darling come! Erica said grabbing her hand and whisking her away. I got up to watch her. She was so shy like she didn't wanna get anything. I loved that she wasn't materialistic and this was all new to her. She picked out three purses one with the matching shoes and the other had some cute heels to go to it as well.

Okay Mr. Stevenson the total is $2,967 and 32 cent! Erica smiled.

Oh that's a lot, I don't really need the shoes! Chanel said frowning as if she spent way to much money. YaYa would of had a total 10 times that amount and damn near went in my pocket to get the money out her damn self.

It's fine Chanel! I laughed. I pulled a few hundred bills out my pocket and gave it to Erica to cash her out. I pulled out 3 stacks and sat them in the gift bags. She started looking at me like I was crazy. "What? You can't have a bag without a bag in it baby girl!" I laughed grabbing the bags for her.

Thank you Action so much I appreciate this all.

Anything, I got you! We went into the next store which was Dior. She was shy in here to but the more we shopped and each designer we went into she opened up more and more. I was having fun takin her shopping. She didn't over do it or anything. We hit up Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Sax 5th, Alexander McQueen, and mad other stores. I was glad she was enjoying herself.

I took all the bags to the car because it was time for out movie. I put everything in the trunk and locked the doors twice.

I made my way back into the mall and she was waiting for me by the movies. We got our pop corn and drinks and went inside the movies. I haven't been on a real date like this in a while. She was so into the movie it made me laugh.

Where you wanna eat at? I asked her as our movie came to an end.

I don't know, I can take something cheap and quick it doesn't matter.

Ight you got a specific something fast? I asked turning the car on.

Owe it's a Cheesecake Factory across the street can we go there? She smiled.

Yeah! I pulled into a parking spot accords the street and we got out. It smelt really good in here, I only been here a few times but it was Ight. A hostess sat us at a table and we sat from across from each other.

Did you like the movie? She asked looking over her menu.

Yeah it was funny.! Did you?

Yeah, I actually been wanting to see that for a while! She laughed.