A Shade Darker series

-Dark Romance- 3 stand alone stories (Read in any order)

-BlackHeart 

Mia Fiore has been running from dangerous men for half her life. Now that she's focused on a fashion career and finally reuniting with her brother, is meeting her brother's best friend going to put Mia right back in the hands of yet another dangerous man? The most dangerous yet. Even with a past like hers, Mia knows that Domani De Luca is...a shade darker.

Dom knows his best friend's little sister is off limits. And yet...

-Omerta

When there is an attempt on Gia Terra Nova and her family's life, she is forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home, where she'll have to share space with both Luciano brothers whose reputations are not good ones. When Gia becomes suspicious of these new found attacks she starts down a dangerous road to find answers. 

But what's more dangerous for Gia? Nicolas Luciano or the answers someone really doesn't want to have found. 

-Slow burn

When a sweet innocent Kat finds herself crossing paths with the dark and dangerous Renzo of the Boston mob she has no idea who she let into her life when she accepted help from the handsome man. 

Read this, and let the slow burn unravel.