Chapter 57

I had four hickeys in total. The one on my neck, the swell of my breast, the side of my breast, and one on my inner thigh almost at the junction of my leg. Renzo was planning to claim all of them and make them his marks on me. 

He started with the throat, but now he was moving down to my chest with warm wandering hands caressing and massaging them before his mouth found me. With the pads of his thumbs, he was rubbing back and forth over my beading hard points as my nipples tightened, and his warm mouth was leaving kisses down the swells of my breasts. 

His tongue would tease me with a wet kiss and then he'd blow over my nipples to get them alert and sensitive for him. My hands started to run through his hair as his face was buried between my breasts, and even though his erection was still clothed I liked feeling it poking me. 

        Renzo's mouth came over one nipple and he lapped it up until it was nice and wet before blowing on them again. My back arched for him and the new sensations he was creating. He shared the same treatment with the other one before releasing both my nipples and focusing solely on the love bite.

"Tell me who you belong to Kat" his gruff voice surfaced and his authority was evident. Renzo started to suck and lap up the skin that was already bruised. "Tell me" he gritted out and thrusted his hips so that the fabric would cause friction over my exposed core. I gasped. 

"You" I complied. He started to suck over the flesh. "Who?" He wasn't satisfied. "You, Renzo" my breathing started to increase because of both the slight sting of him re-bruising the love bite, but also the dominance he puts over me that seems to unravel me into the exact submission he was looking for. 

        "Say my full name. Remember it" he gritted in my ear before returning to my chest. He sucked, and I writhed beneath him wanting more of that friction. "Renzo Revello" I moaned. "What about him?" He really pressed this. When he was satisfied with the love bite on the swell of my breast he came down to the second one on the side. 

With the fingers of his other hand he was working my nipples into hard points again and pinching them lightly. My chest rose and fell with the increasing promise of both pleasure and just the slightest hint of pain. 

"I belong to Renzo Revello" I gave him what he wanted. 

He groaned into the flesh he was already sucking. I wrapped my legs around him and started rubbing my wet core over him like a dog in heat. I'm probably staining his pants and I should be ashamed. 

"One more time" he ordered me, bringing his hand between us and suddenly shoving two fingers inside me. I cried out. "I belong to Renzo Revello." His fingers started working in and out of me and he placed light kisses all over my sensitive peaks. 

        "Good girl" his chest rumbled with satisfaction. Removing his fingers made me whine, but he ignored it and brought his wet fingers to my mouth. "Taste what belongs to me" he shoved his fingers in. He made me suck my own juices off his fingers and bit his lip as he watched. His face leaned forward as he slowly took them out of my mouth. 

"Does that taste good?" He asked, taking those same fingers and sinking them into his own mouth, before he pulled them away altogether and he claimed my lips with another possessive kiss. My body was buzzing with need, and my core was soaked with want. 

As much as I wanna be appalled by this man's behavior I am not. I like his dominance over me and I like his lack of control when it comes to others being near me.

        Renzo lifted off my body and the weight and heat left with it. I wanted to pull him back on, but I saw where he was headed. To the last of the hickey's. Renzo was sure to spread my thighs wider before letting his hands run down my exposed inner skin.